Saturday 7 September 2019

Saturday 7th September 2019

Mornin' all.

Taken a short video of the puppy so I'll take me supplements while I'm waiting for it to upload.
➰➰➰

Supplements taken, so time to do the site stuff with the video.
➰➰➰

Puppy walked and fed and Steve's given the morning dose of her pill so time for the admin on my site with the video now❗
➰➰➰

Aaaand it's all done, so dunno what I'm gonna do with the rest of the morning now lol
➰➰➰

Sweet 'n' sour Quorn bits and rice for lunch today, to try out the new sauce... hope it's better than the last one we had❗❗
➰➰➰

Gonna try and remember to put more icons within each blog post like the ❗ and ❓ and using 3 ➰'s to divide each section of the blog post up like up there ^^^ so that it's not just black text on a white background which can get very boring after a while❗  Lemme know, in the comments, what you think❓  You can be as anonymous as you want, I just want to make my blog posts more interesting for my readers is all.
➰➰➰


➰➰➰

Curry rather than sweet 'n' sour for lunch today which is fine by me  😋
➰➰➰

We've just agreed that Jalfrezzi curries are the hottest we can both eat - any spicier and it would just be too much and we wouldn't be able to have more than a few forkfuls no matter how hungry we were.

Taken me Calcium and my mouth is pretty much back to normal, heat-wise now.  There will be a lot of noises this afternoon lol
➰➰➰

Just taken a video of the sleepy puppy before she moved behind Steve's leg lol
➰➰➰

Video is up on the site now and the puppy has gone to her bed 'cos she knows I struggle to get photo's and video's of her while she's in there lol
➰➰➰

Got another few photo's and another video of our baby girl to put up on my site now... BBS❗
➰➰➰

They are all up on the index page now... go and have a peek❗❓
➰➰➰

Another photo of the puppy with Steve... just gotta wait for the email to come through then I can do the admin on my homepage.
➰➰➰

Taken my prescription and I'll shut down as soon I start getting sleepy again... was asleep until 7am this morning, which is so totally awesome❗
➰➰➰

What have you thought about todays blog post with the tiny graphics instead of just constant text like usual❓  Leave me a comment and let me know❓  Please❓  If you don't want to give me your name, just your initial is fine by me❗  😃
➰➰➰

Starting to get sleepy now, so I'm off to bed 🛏.

Nite nite orl 💤.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment