Thursday 12 September 2019

Thursday 12th September 2019

Mornin' all 🌞.

Virus scan finished off and shut down my laptop again overnight, so I assume it didn't find any nasties on my laptop 👍.  Time to do the backups now.
➰➰➰

Documents failed 👎 for some reason, but the rest of the backups finished, so I'm gonna go for a wee and restart the documents backup now 👌.

BBS❗
➰➰➰

Documents started again 👍, so I'm gonna take me morning pills while it starts off then take it from there... says it'll take "more than a day" atm so it'll really take about an hour or so, assuming it keeps working this time.
➰➰➰

Taken me supplements, all 5 of 'em, so I'm rattling every time I move now❗ 😃
➰➰➰

The documents backup is at 48% and 4 minutes to go, so waaaay less than the day that it originally told me lol
➰➰➰

57% and an hour and 50 minutes now... it's all over the place❗  lol  Not complaining though❗ lol
➰➰➰

65% and 3 minutes 30 seconds now lol
➰➰➰

It's changed its mind again... still at 65% but it's now saying 4 hours 45 minutes lol
➰➰➰

Steve's prescription has just come to the door and Steve slept through it, so I had to answer the door and the lead became disconnected, so I'm having to start the backing up for the third time this morning.  Not happy 😠.
➰➰➰

74% now so nearly there now... just hope no-one comes to the door and I don't need a wee again before it finishes lol
➰➰➰

The backup's have finito now so I'm sorted for the next 7 days.  I can stretch my leg out now, for the first time today - my knee will appreciate that.  It's only taken 4½ hours to get it finished this week.
➰➰➰

I'm having strawberry jam sandwiches for my lunch today 'cos Steve hasn't got the energy to cook today... appparently he was still awake at 4am!  😲
➰➰➰

Just had the yummy scrummy in my tummy sarnies and taken the Calcium, so that's me sorted until bedtime now... just 3 more of my 9 daily pills left to take now.
➰➰➰

That's the review of the 5 HTP on Simply Supplements, here on my blog and I'll upload it to my site as soon as my FTP programme opens up.
➰➰➰

It's up on my site now.  Blogger threw a mini strop on me, but a hard refresh of this (the post writing) page and it was all hunky dorey again.
➰➰➰

Just dosed myself with my prescriptions, so just waiting for them to kick in now, so that I can head to bed.
➰➰➰

Not tired yet, but I'm gonna head to bed as soon as I've finished my cuppa, so I'll say nite nite orl 🌛 now 😴
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment