Friday 27 September 2019

Friday 27th September 2019

Mornin' all.

Today has high pollen counts 'cos I woke up sneezing at 6.30am and my eyes quickly started watering too.

The FitBit says that I slept for 9 hours and 19 minutes overnight which is really useful to know.

Found the FitBit forums so I'm gonna ask on there if there's a way to securely fasten the extension better so that I'm not so paranoid about it coming off my ankle, and I'm also gonna ask if there's a way to automatically get a report sent to my email address too, 'cos I'm 98% sure that I read somewhere on the FitBit site that it would automatically send the report when it resets itself at midnight.
➰➰➰

OK, so it's a weekly report, rather than daily so I can now stop worrying about that... just need to find out if there's a more secure way to attach the extension.

Assuming I get the report and there's a way to securely attach the extension then I'm sold on the FitBit❗
➰➰➰

Gonna shut down to go and get me hair cut again now... BBL8R❗
➰➰➰

Back now❗

Gonna feed and water the puppy so that she doesn't get too thirsty or explode her bladder.
➰➰➰

Been fiddling around with the FitBit app since we got home and I've already walked almost a mile today and we haven't had our lunch yet❗
➰➰➰

Decided to up my target daily steps to 3,000 steps and the target miles to 1.5 miles a day... we shall see how I go with that.
➰➰➰

Worked out that the calories out is what I burn and I've worked out how to add my meal things so that it comes up as calories in... just hope I remember how to do it when we have our tea tonight and my breakfast in the morning❗

Still don't know how to get the lightning bolt to move though  😞
➰➰➰

Just had a reply to my message on the FitBit site and apparently it only starts recording "Active Minutes" (the lightening bolt) for ten minutes at a time.  There's no way that I'm stable enough to stay on my feet for that long, so I'll just ignore that icon for my own safety  😊  Just relieved 😌 that I haven't broken it already 👌
➰➰➰

Just taken me last 3 pills of the day, an hour and a half later than I'd hoped, but they are starting to kick in already so I'm gonna head to bed 🛌 now.

Nite nite 🌙 orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment