Monday 23 September 2019

Monday 23rd September 2019

Morning all.

Was awake before 6.30am 🕡 and couldn't get back to sleep so came down here and started up my laptop.  At the more sensible time of 7.45am I took the puppy out for our morning stroll... she was at the bottom of the stairs to get her harness on before I'd even sat down❗ 🤣

We did our normal marathon walk and my OCD has definitely improved since we've had her 'cos it doesn't make me so anxious if I've forgotten how many up and down's we've done now.  I also listen to my God and Goddess for how many we've done when I forget... they were arguing this morning though❗ 🤣

When we got home over half an hour later, I asked her to sit for her food and she actually did this time❗  Yaaaay❗  Time for some food and my morning pills now.
➰➰➰

That's me 5 morning pills taken and a couple of course bundles bought, so time to update my navigation page with all the courses now... that'll keep me busy until lunchtime❗
➰➰➰

That's the navigation page coded and uploaded... one of the courses is over 160 modules!!!  🤯  That's gonna take me forever to complete and I know I'll forget what I learnt in module 2 by the time I get to the end of course assessment❗  I have enough trouble with a day long course and this one is gonna take at least a week, if not 2 weeks❗❗
➰➰➰

Just taken 6 photo's of the puppy dog while Steve was in the bathroom!  They are all on my homepage now, along with the video from this morning.  She's going back with Helen today and coming back home on Thursday this week and we're getting our hair cut on Friday so Steve will see his family more in a week than I've seen my mum in 9 years again.  Not happy at all.
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium down the hatch.  That's it now until this evening when the shopping has been and gone and the puppy has disappeared (until Thursday) too.
➰➰➰ 

Just back from the appointment.  The OAB pills are now, officially, on my repeat prescriptions.  Dr B has hopefully (I'll have to check to be totally sure) sent the prescription over to the pharmacy so hopefully it'll be delivered either Friday or Saturday.  Just gonna check while I remember, hold on❗

Yeah, it was prescribed today and there are no outstanding prescription requests so it seems like it's gone straight to the pharmacy, thankfully.
➰➰➰

The puppy's just gone again❗  😢  I know it's for the same length of time as last week but it feels so much longer 😢 
➰➰➰

Heading to bed 🛌 for an early night for a change.  Nite nite orl!  💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment