Saturday 28 September 2019

Saturday 28th September 2019

Morning all

Woke up late this morning... 8am instead of my usual 7am for some bizarre reason.  Don't feel tired or anything and went to bed and fell asleep just before 10pm so my body obviously needed that extra hour❗  We got our hair's cut yesterday so maybe that's why I needed the extra hour❓

Gonna walk and feed the puppy now.
➰➰➰

Our normal length walk today and the FitBit app is showing 13 minutes now, which was, apparently, the length of our walk so it'll be interesting to see what happens on Monday now that it's totally working❗
➰➰➰

Just taken the longest ever video of the puppy... 7 minutes and 15 seconds!!

Got 3 photo's of the puppy with Steve to add too.  Hold on and I'll do that now before I forget.
➰➰➰ 

And another photo❗
➰➰➰

Gotta have something to eat and take my 5 morning pills now, before I forget.
➰➰➰

And another couple... really have got to take my pills before I forget now though 🤣
➰➰➰

That's me 5 morning pills taken, 2 hours later than normal which means I won't be able to take the Calcium until about 3pm, but that's just how it goes sometimes.  Not the worst day for taking them but far from the best too, unfortunately.
➰➰➰

Quorn lasagne for lunch for me a sausage sandwiches for Steve today apparently.  Yumsk  😋
➰➰➰

Steve doesn't know how long the lasagne had been in the small freezer and it tasted surprisingly meaty... maybe the flavour becomes meatier the more it's frozen❓
➰➰➰

Just (2.45pm) asked Steve to phone his mum about Marie bringing the saw over with her so that I can chop down the tree that's regrowing.  I've also asked him to request that she hires a trailer to put the toilets, cisterns and poofe into so that I can practise my walking in the back yard.  Right now there's a small gangway that I squeeze through to clear up the pup's poo.  It's just one job that needs to be done then that's it❗
➰➰➰

Just taken me Calcium and finished off a bottle of squash with it.
➰➰➰

Steve said, at 4.45pm, in total frustration with me that he would contact his brother about coming over to clear the back yard.  I just want it all gone and the sooner the better.
➰➰➰

Having a well-deserved early night.  🛌

Be back in the morning.

Nite nite orl!  🌛
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment