Tuesday 3 September 2019

Tuesday 3rd September 2019

Mornin' all

I was wrong.  I didn't wake up at 7am like I predicted, but just before 6am, so maybe that's my natural waking up time, no matter what time I take my evening pills?
***

Worked out that as long as I don't spend more than £50 a week on the shopping, I'll be able to replace the money in my savings account and have £7 left over for myself.  Hardly fair is it?
***

Just taken me first prescription and three of the four supplements.  Next up is the Calcium at lunchtime then me three prescriptions before bed.
***

Burgers for lunch today and it'll be soup tomorrow 'cos of doing the virus scan, so hopefully we'll finally get the passa, sauce and meatballs on Thursday lol
***

Just brushed me teeth.  Not the wisest of ideas when the burgers are in the oven!  lol
***

Yummy burgers, just waaaaay too much so I'm gonna go and jump in the bath ready for tomorrow now.  BBS!
***

Out of the bath now.  Thankfully finally finished off the stale B.O bubble bath so it's time for the new one that came yesterday... hopefully that'll smell better than the one I've just finished lol

The cold tap still won't move so the bathwater made me feel like I was sat in a oven, turned up to it's highest setting, with the door closed, during a heatwave.  Steve reckons that a mug of hot tea opens your pores or summat which helps to cool you down... can't see that happening, personally, but I'm willing to give it a go.
***

***

That's both browser cache's cleared ready for tomorrow's virus scan and I've had two of my five daily portions of fruit... a banana then an apple - the banana's might be best left until tomorrow or even Thursday 'cos they're still a bit green on the skin and a touch hard inside but the apple was scrummy!  It helps to have them in the living room so that we can just reach down for it whenever we want to of course! lol
***

That worked out nicely then!  All three prescription boxes finished tonight, so as of tomorrow they can all be requested at the same time!  Total aceness!
***

Gonna shut down and head to bed now.  Got an appointment with Brad tomorrow afternoon and I bet I'll still be awake at 10pm  lol

Nite nite orl 💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment