Monday 9 September 2019

Monday 9th September 2019

Mornin' all❗

The puppy impressed me when I fed her this morning... she sat and waited without me putting pressure on her bum❗  How awesome is that❓❗  It took a few times of me repeating "sit" so we need to work on that, but she did it❗❗  So proud of you puppy❗
➰➰➰

Steve's just made me a mug of coffee... still can't tell the difference in flavours lol  Thank you Steve❗
➰➰➰

Time for me morning OAB pill and 3 supplements now, then I've got a photo of the puppy to put on my homepage.
➰➰➰

That's me dosed up until lunchtime now, just got my Calcium to take after lunch then me 3 evening prescriptions and that's me done for another day.
➰➰➰

The 5 HTP has just arrived so I'm gonna read the information leaflet and take the first one.  Keep yer 🤞 for me that they work❗
➰➰➰

There wasn't an information leaflet, just like there haven't been with any of my other supplements - d'oh!  lol  Just crunched up the first one 'cos, like the Calcium, it's too big for me to swallow whole and it tasted gross but if it eases the SAD this year then I'll put up with it.

Gonna take the 5 HTP when I take the Calcium now.  It's 9 pills a day but my body needs every one of them so I'll take as many as I need to give my body whatever it needs to function❗
➰➰➰

Just taken the Calcium.  The crunched up crumbs went down pretty easily but me lunch is almost ready to be dished up 🍴, so I'm gonna put my laptop on the floor so that I can put the plate on this table.

BBS❗
➰➰➰

That lunch was definitely one of Steve's best... just enough and the Italian seasoning added something that we didn't even realise was missing❗
➰➰➰

The puppy's just gone back with Steve's cousin (thank you Helen❗) and I'm missing her already  😭
➰➰➰

Just added three more terrible jokes to my humour page... sorry!

I'm off to bed 🛌 now.  Nite nite orl❗ 😴
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment