Saturday 21 September 2019

Saturday 21st September 2019

Morning all.

I accidentally walked the puppy further than usual today.  We usually do 650% but we walked 750% this morning, cos I miscounted the up and downs... we should have done 13 but we actually did 15 so we will both be more tired out than normal today.
➰➰➰

Just taken a 4½ minute video of the puppy so I'm gonna upload that to YouTube while I take my morning five pills.
➰➰➰

That's the five morning pills down the hatch now, so time to code and upload the video html.
➰➰➰

That's the video up now  😊
➰➰➰

Got another 4 minute video of the puppy, so just uploading it to YouTube then I'll code and upload that one too.
➰➰➰

Second photo of the day is up now... she's actually looking at the camera/phone in this photo, for a change❗  🤣
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium taken... we're having mini meat-free sausage rolls and Steve's trying a new way of doing new potato's that he found online last night... apparently they should be crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.  Neither of us have ever tried doing them like that before, but if it works it'll be a good way to get more veggies into us.  I'll try and remember to let you all know when we've tried them  😃
➰➰➰

The potato's were nowhere near crispy, but still tasted better than they do boiled, so we'll have them like that again.
➰➰➰

Seen the in-progress, main part of Steve's birthday pressie and it's looking soooo good.  The colours have been changed to make it clearer, but it's gorgeous already❗

Gonna order the second part to go with it as soon as I find it on Amazon.
➰➰➰

OK, think I've found the second part... just hope it's the right size and does the first part justice❗
➰➰➰

Got the approval of the creator that it'll work well with what they are creating so I'll go and order it now.
➰➰➰

OK, ordered.  Gonna be here on Monday, so I hope it doesn't come while we're both out of the house 😟  It'll only be for about an hour so I'm hoping it doesn't come then❗  It's gonna be huuuuuge, so I hope it fits up the stairs so that I can keep it safely tucked away in the bedroom while I wait for the first part to arrive lol
➰➰➰

Off to 🛌 beddy-byes 🛌 now.

Nite nite orl 🌛... sea ewe in the morning.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment