Friday 10 July 2020

Friday 10th July 2020

Morning all.

I took the senior puppy for her morning stroll and she poo'd 💩 again.  As predicted, my anxiety went through the roof, but I managed to pick it up without falling over, which was a huuuuge relief.  I need to try standing with my feet further apart to see if that gives me more stability next time.  I've fed and watered her, done my 9am 🕘 lengths of the back yard and taken my morning pills 💊... it's Friday so took the FA which means I can't take the Calcium until lunchtime.
➰➰➰

I've had an email from Equifax to say my credit score has changed, so just been to have a look and it was a search that Equifax did last year that was deleted.  I'm really proud of how significantly my score has changed from being "very poor" when we had all those financial problems all the way up to "good" and very nearly "excellent" now!  Yay me!

Time to do this hours lengths now.
➰➰➰

Done 2 hours worth of lengths since I last updated this page and I'm definitely having scrambly eggs for lunch today 🤤

Gonna put my laptop on the floor now, in preparation.

BBL❗
➰➰➰

I was wrong, the eggs are out of date so they've been binned and I'm having biscuits for lunch instead.
➰➰➰

The hours have turned green so I'm off to beddy-byes now.  Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment