Saturday 18 July 2020

Saturday 18th July 2020

Morning all.

Another late night last night and another night with only 6 hours sleep 🙄

I've taken my pills and persuaded the puppy to go for a stroll with me and done my morning laps to get my blobs and active minutes sorted.  Also just asked on Freegle if I'm allowed to offer clothes... if they say yes, then I've got at least one pair of trousers to put up straight away and loads more in a couple of months now that I know I'm size 12 instead of size 14 🤣

My bras haven't even gone out for delivery yet, so I'm gonna read more of the book and hope it doesn't make me cry again 😃
➰➰➰

Me bras are out for delivery now and are due between now 🕦 and 3.30pm 🕞 so I bet they'll arrive just as I bring me omlette and chips in 😆
➰➰➰

The bras have arrived, but my lunch is very nearly ready so I'll try them on when I've had that.
➰➰➰

First omelette ever and it was really yummy and a lot more filling than I was thinking it would be❗  Time to try on one of my new bras now... BBS.
➰➰➰

I've got one of the new bras on and it's still too big for me, but we're getting there slowly now... maybe the next band size down (yay❗) and two cup sizes smaller then we'll pretty much be there I reckon.  Gonna leave it until they've been through the wash to see if they shrink before I buy any more though.
➰➰➰

Just taken a photo of the trousers and bra's ready for Freegle... there's plenty of life left in the trousers and the bras are new but it would cost more to send them back to Amazon that I paid for them, so I've just offered the lady who took the shoes and rings first refusal but I've got photos ready if she wants to see them as well as to add to the two posts (one for the trousers, the second for the bras) if she doesn't want them.  Better to pass them on than bin them after all, I reckon.
➰➰➰

I've read a little bit more of the book, but I'm definitely having an early night tonight after such late ones for the last two nights, so I'm off to bed now.

Nite nite orl.  💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment