Saturday 11 July 2020

Saturday 11th July 2020

Morning all.

The puppy has already been out for her poo 💩 and I've walked and fed her.  Very nearly fell over on one of the lengths which really scared me and my normal walking anxiety went through the roof 😟.  I carried on walking the pup though and didn't have any more anxiety until a flippin' seagull swooped down to eat the rubbish that was all over the road.  I don't fancy being attacked by it and I wanted to protect the puppy too, so we came home a bit early and we'll do the rest this evening when hopefully the seagulls will have flown off somewhere else.

Time to take my pills 💊 and do my 9am 🕘 laps of the house and yard now.

BBS.
➰➰➰

That's me pills taken, so time for the first laps of the day now.
➰➰➰

Currently up-to-date with the hourly blobs and it's almost time for the 3pm 🕒 blobs now, so I'm gonna go and make a slow, easy start of them after putting the curly bits under this section:
➰➰➰

Just gonna reboot so that I can hopefully finally start reading the book I downloaded last night.  BBS.
➰➰➰

The book has disappeared from my shelf for some reason, so maybe that's why I was having issues opening it❓❓  I've got a children's book to read and review anyway, so that will keep me occupied for a while 👍

I've walked and fed the puppy now and she's flaked out right in the doorway bless 'er.  Scratch that, she's on the back of the sofa now 👌
➰➰➰

Off to beddy-byes for the night now... night night all❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment