Thursday 9 July 2020

Thursday 9th July 2020

Mornin' again all.

I've just taken the puppy for her first stroll of the day and she poo'd 💩 again, so I cleared it up but managed to scrape my fingernail through a tiny part of it as it fell out of my grip which was pretty gross and made me feel dirty for the rest of the walk.  We came home and I immediately scrubbed my hands though❗  I've fed the puppy and taken my pills so I'm all sorted for the day now.
➰➰➰

That's my second set of laps done and dusted.  I'm slowly growing in confidence going up and down the doorstep with the help of my quad cane now.
➰➰➰

Zoop for lunch today 'cos we didn't have it yesterday and pasta bol for lunch tomorrow 🤤
➰➰➰

Gotta reboot 'cos my laptop ain't talking to my phone and vice versa.  I've rebooted my phone, so it's time for the laptop now.  BBS.
➰➰➰

Back now.  Gotta add the zoop to my Fitbit app then go out for this hours laps then hopefully put the photos of the puppy dog onto my site.
➰➰➰

I asked about the pain in my right side on Facebook and one of my friends pointed me to a video that showed me that the handle on my quad cane was significantly too high.  I've just got back in from the first hour of re-educating myself and while my anxiety was through the roof and I significantly wobbled several times, I didn't actually fall over and the pain is pretty much gone now❗ 

I'm gonna keep practising using the new height handle and take the puppy out for her stroll at 7pm 🕖 instead of 4pm 🕓 so that I've got as much time as possible to relax into the new height.

I can so do this... just gotta take things really really slowly until I'm used to the new height and have re-gained my confidence now.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and I discovered that the pavement is ever so slightly slopey so that the rain runs off the pavement and into the road and I've got the pain back now 😞.

I'm dosed up with my final 2 pills of the day, just in time for the last set of lengths.
➰➰➰

Just started yawning, so it's time for me to shut down for the night now.  Night night all.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment