Saturday 25 July 2020

Review: Front fastening bra

⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

This is a fantastic bra... as long as you don't bend over in it!  I slept in it and when I woke up my left "girl" (as my hubby called it this morning when I told him) had flopped out of the cup.  No biggie, it happens sometimes with new bras 'cos they haven't moulded to my body shape yet, so still 5 stars.

When I walked our dog this morning though, she poo'd so I bent over to pick it up, like I'm legally required to do, and my left "girl" flopped out of the bra again.  So embarrassing having to put her back into the cup in public, but it would have been even more embarrassing to have one side floppy and the other supported!

If I hadn't slept in it or picked up our dog's poo it would definitely have got the full 5 stars, but the floppidge (especially in public) means I'm knocking off a star.  It's a fantastic bra though and will definitely buy it again when I need to. 

The front fastening is fantastic if, like me, you struggle to put on a bra that fastens in the back... I can get dressed without needing to annoy my husband to do up the back for me now (my "girls" are too big to be able to do it up at the front then shuffle it round).  If it was literally a centimetre higher up then it would have got a full five stars too, but the falling out of it means I feel I have to knock off that star.

A definite must-buy from me, for all the ladies out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment