Thursday 16 July 2020

Thursday 16th July 2020

Morning all.

I've just bought myself 3 bra's, 4 trousers and 2 skirts but only paid a grand total of £15.49 for them all combined, including postage❗  I used Steve's anniversary Amazon voucher for the bras and paid £6.40 for them and £9.09 for the trousers and skirts on eBay thanks to the refund I got from the broken FitBit... not bad going for a morning's shopping❗  The bra's were on Prime, so they'll be here tomorrow and the eBay things will hopefully be here by the weekend or early next week, but it will mean my boobs are more supported and I won't be hoinking up the waistband on my trousers every time I walk like I do now 😀.

Steve's making me a coffee and I've gotta take my morning pills and start the daily virus scan off, then walk the puppy for the first time today.  Busy, busy, busy❗
➰➰➰

OK, that's my pills taken and the virus scan started, so just gotta drink my coffee then take the puppy for her first stroll of the day now.

My calves are really sore, so I'm thinking that I overdid it with the slopey bits yesterday, so I'm not gonna even think about attempting them for a few hours so that they have a chance to recover.  I don't want them to give way and me to fall into the road and get run over after all.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered for the morning.  Steve worked out for me that I've saved over £100 on my clothes buys this morning thanks to the Amazon voucher and refunded Nectar points, so that's even better than I was thinking.

We're having pasta and sauce and cheese for lunch, so that'll hopefully whack up my calories in the Fitbit app.

Got an ARC copy of a book to read and review today so not sure how long it'll take me and how emotional it'll be, but I'll read it today and potentially tomorrow so that I can get it sorted ready for its publication next month... you watch me forget though 🙄.  Best set up a reminder in the calendar so that I remember on publication day 🤣.
➰➰➰

I've been reading the book all day and it's still got a strong 5 stars from me.  I'm going to bed for an early night now though.  Nite nite orl 💤.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment