Monday 6 July 2020

Monday 6th July 2020

Morning all.

I've taken the puppy for her marathon Monday stroll, fed and watered her then did my 9am 🕘 lengths and took my pills.  Steve's gonna ask Marie to take H's gift from me back with her on either Wednesday or Friday and I've got someone coming from Freegle for the rings and shoes at lunchtime, so I've got a busy few hours coming up.

My Fitbit is charging up and I've gotta remember to have my breakfast to try and increase my calories, so I'm gonna do that now.
➰➰➰

Just done my second set of lengths of the day and brought the recycling boxes in.  Gotta add the Fitbit spreadsheet to my site and code then upload the photos of the puppy dog too.
➰➰➰

That's the Fitbit stuff sorted, so time to sort out the photos now.
➰➰➰

Just called my doctors surgery about the pills so that's something else out of the way now and I can do my initial laps of the house now 🤣
➰➰➰

I've decided against putting the photos of the senior puppy up... they aren't very clear unfortunately  😞
➰➰➰

The Freegle stuff has just gone... only 1½ hours later than agreed 🙄

Chips for lunch today and it smells like Steve's just taken them out of the oven 😋
➰➰➰

That's the 3pm 🕒 lengths done and my Calcium taken, so I'm all set until tonight now.
➰➰➰

My next target is to get at least 2k steps an hour and I think I've worked out a more interesting way to do it instead of just up and down our back yard - laps of the whole of our downstairs in addition to the backyard lengths.  I'm also gonna try upping the hourly times, just on a Monday up to 20 minutes an hour... gotta keep challenging myself and it'll hopefully be an easier way to reach my daily steps goal too❗
➰➰➰

Time for me to shut down and head to bed now.  I'll be back tomorrow though (laptop permitting), so I'll see you then.  Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment