Monday 27 July 2020

Lunch today was...

...3 packets of crisps 'cos my carer couldn't be arsed to cook for us.  Again.

We had sandwiches for an early tea though, so that was a bit better... messed my stomach up a bit for some reason, but the can of ginger beer worked its magic on me, just like it usually does.

I've put our grocery order in at Sainsbury's and had an issue with the voucher being accepted so I called them and it's all sorted now.

Time to walk the puppy dog, but she's more interested in sleeping under Steve's leg for some reason 😞  Gonna give it until 7.45pm then give up for the day I reckon... I'm not gonna force her if she really doesn't want to go out.

I've taken my last two pills of the day now, and my screen has darkened, so I'm gonna have an early night tonight I reckon.  We shall see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment