Friday 17 July 2020

Friday 17th July 2020

Morning all.  How are you all doing today❓

I had a bad night and only got 6 hours of sleep, so I'll be having an early night tonight methinks.

Swallowed me pills and got the first two blobs of the day which is awesome, but what's even better is that I'm now one clothes size away from the size I want to be (UK size 10) after two decades.

Why❓

Because the trousers I was wearing were size 16 and I had to permanently hold them up whenever I was on my feet so that they didn't fall down.  I've just found a pair of size 12 trousers that I honestly didn't think would fit...



...but they do❗❗❗

For the first time in getting on for two decades I can get into a size 12 and they are slightly loose on me too, so it won't be long before I go on another shopping spree to get some size 10 clothes... hopefully before the end of the year❗❗

It's most recently due to investing in my FitBit at the end of September 2019 because it's made me more aware of what I'm eating and how much I can achieve every day.

I can sooo do this❗
➰➰➰

There's a tiny (I'm guessing very young) bee crawling around in our back yard right now and I read recently that when they do that, they are dehydrated and the best way to help them is to leave a small container of sugar water out for them and leave them be for a while.  We haven't got any sugar in the house but we frequently have a box of apple pies between us and I found one of the silver trays from the last box we had in my bin and it thankfully had a few tiny crumbs of pastry left in it so I've half filled it with cool water, taken it outside and put it right in front of the bee.  I've got no idea if that really will help or what the bee needs right now, but I've gotta try something to help it.
➰➰➰

I'm reading a book ready to review it and the chapter I've just read has my eyes prickling with tears.  I never cry over books, but this author has achieved something that very few others ever have.
➰➰➰

The shopping has just been and gone an hour early, so we've got enough food to last us all next week, ready for our next grocery delivery next Friday evening.

I did a quick check of the back yard for the bee and it was nowhere to be seen, so I'm really hoping the make-shift pastry water really did help and it was able to drink some and fly off again.  The poor puppy shot out of the back door and immediately squatted down for a wee, bless 'er!

I'm gonna do my 5pm 🕔 laps then keep reading this amazing book.
➰➰➰

I'm gonna head to bed now - nite nite all.


No comments:

Post a Comment