Thursday 23 July 2020

Just to bring you all up to date with the day so far...

Afternoon all

Our senior puppy didn't want to go out for her stroll this morning, so we didn't go after all.  I'm gonna take her out for a longer walk this evening, if she wants to though.

I've also been weighed again and got a bit of a telling off from the nurse for losing 3kg in a month.  She's given me some suggestions for things to try to increase my weight to re-gain those 3kg then maintain it otherwise she'll refer me to a dietician, so, starting tomorrow, I'll be having toast and soya spread for me breakfast, our usual lunch and sandwiches for tea, which is gonna be sooo weird 'cos it hasn't happened since I came out of hospital in 2003❗

I've had my hair cut too and my whole head feels a lot lighter now.  Steve's had his hair cut too, and a huuuge beard trim which has made him look significantly younger and he's actually got a chin now that he's been losing weight too❗

I had to reschedule my first bra delivery very first thing, in case it came while we were out of the house, so that's coming tomorrow, Steve's ordered some biscuits that'll be here tomorrow and our groceries are coming tomorrow evening, so it'll be a busy day tomorrow too.


No comments:

Post a Comment