Sunday 16 June 2019

Sunday 16th June 2019

Sooo tired!  Why on earth did I wake up at 6am again??  Why couldn't I have had an extra couple of hours sleep??

The printer ink cartridge was dispatched a couple of hours ago but I bet it'll be late that it turns up... bet I'll be waiting for over 12 hours from now for it!

The puppy is going for a wash and brush at lunchtime today so we'll do the rubbish, recycling and food caddy when she's gone.  I'll miss her like crazy again, but it's only a few hours rather than overnight again and she seems to enjoy herself and comes back exhausted, bless 'er!
***

That's the puppy walked and fed.  She was really hungry today 'cos she only let me put literally 2 nuggets into her bowl before she forced my hand out of the way, hoovered them up, let me put a small amount more in (no more than 10 nuggets), bashed my hand away again and hoovered those up too.  It was only then that she let me put the rest of her food in her bowl!  She's finished it off and there's still a small amount of food left in her bowl now but less than usual, bless 'er.

Time to update the spreadsheets then code and upload them now I think.
***

Just waiting for the spreadsheets to arrive in me inbox and I've just been reminded to take me supplements so I'll do that while I'm waiting.
***

The Iron was an absolute nightmare to get down this morning... 4 huge gulps of squash then it got stuck half way down too so needed another gulp to flush it all the way down!

Not good.  Not good at all.

I'm bloated with squash and I've drunk most of the 2 litre bottle in one morning!

The spreadsheets have come through now though, so I'll do the coding and uploading on those now.
***

That's the spreadsheets sorted, so need to update the PIP answers with Steve's feedback now.
***

That's the PIP form answered and printed off now, with some other bits added including my difficulty with stairs and memory which I'd totally forgotten about.

Just waiting for Steve to do his part of the form now, then I can stop worrying about it until the end of the month when the CAB lady comes over.
***

My hubby and puppy are asleep on each other now... I'm the only one awake in the house!
***

That's the rubbish, recycling, cardboard and food caddy out, had to make two additional trips out in the hosing down rain for Steve's rubbish and the pup's poo from the back yard.  I had to back up down the entire hall with the recycling.  Again.  He literally took 2 steps then flung the rubbish and cardboard bags at me then the food caddy.  Had the cheek to complain about holding the bag open for Mitzi's poo.  He's dry and can count the number of steps he's taken to help with both hands and fingers left whereas I've not only walked the puppy this morning but taken it all out then came back, did his rubbish and the pup's poo.  I bet I'll have to answer the door to his cousin too, on top of the delivery, yet he's getting carers allowance to look after me for 30 hours a week.  I'm lucky to get a tenth of that in reality!  😠
***

Just asked him to do the things he's already been paid to do (software, pages and his support for my PIP renewal) but I bet he won't have even written a full stop further than he has now at the end of next week.  From now on, I'll do like the other people he's done stuff for and pay on delivery instead of in advance!

I'm gonna give him until the end of the month to get the software and pages sorted or I want my £3,000 (not a typo) back so that I can find someone else to do it for me.  I paid him back in March and was promised a month for it to be totally sorted, so why am I waiting 3 months later??  😠  His brother has, potentially, found someone else who wants a site built but I bet they get their site before I get mine, despite me having already paid and this person not paying a penny until they get the site finished and they're happy with it!
***

Slight change of plan with the pup... they aren't coming for her until 5-6pm now, which is fine and dandy, but I'm not staying up until she comes home - if I'm tired at 6.30 then that's when I'll go to bed and Steve'll have to get the door.
***

Bloated from me Balti curry lunch now... yummy scrummy in my tummy except that I got all bar one of the bits of chilli pepper spiciness so my stomach is kinda going "what the frig?!" and I've got breath "like a fire-breathing dragon" now, according to Steve lol
***

The puppy's just gone (less than a minute ago, literally) and I'm missing her already!  😢  She's only a small dog but she's got a huuuuuge personality and emits an incredible amount of love just by being here!
***

That's both me prescriptions taken.  Had to use about ⅔ of a 2 litre bottle of squash to get all 6 of my daily pills down today though.  Not a good day unfortunately  😔
***

The printer cartridge came half an hour ago and I'm having trouble getting it set up in the printer.  Gonna try rebooting me laptop then giving the printer one last chance before giving up for tonight.
***

Nope, didn't work so I'm gonna publish this then shut down for the night.  Maybe I just need to let it rest for a while and it'll magicly work in the morning just like (I think) last time.  I'm certainly not gonna get stressed out about it 'cos I know it's installed correctly, the printer just hasn't found it yet is all.

Still missing the pup and I'm hoping she'll be home before I head to bed tonight.  I'm sure she's OK, I just want to stroke and talk to her before I fall asleep is all!

Nite nite orl!  Sea ewe in the morning.  💤💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment