Wednesday 26 June 2019

Wednesday 26th June 2019

Me teeth are brushed and supplements taken but AVG is getting in a bit of a flap, so it's time for the third reboot of the day now so that I can start the weekly virus scan safely.
***

Well that didn't go as planned!  Two hours later and the virus scan still hasn't started 'cos the programme is out of date and doesn't seem to want to play ball with updating itself.

3½ hours after getting up and I'm still no further forward.  Means I won't have time to study today and the CAB bod is coming over tomorrow to help with my PIP form tomorrow, so won't be able to study then either!

The virus scan needs to reboot my machine, so I'll do that now, then hopefully I'll be able to set the weekly virus scan going at last!
***

Back now.  It's been updated so hopefully I'll get the virus scan going pretty much 4 hours late!
***

OK, the weekly full scan has started again for the second or third time this morning... hopefully it'll be able to keep going this time!  😣
***

As I'm not studying today, I'm gonna read an ARC of a book that's coming out at the start of August so that I can make the most of my study-free days instead of forgetting about reviewing the book and having to rush through it after being reminded by the author or his publisher.

I won't put the review up until the book is published... you watch me forget about doing that too!  lol
***

Just finished reading the book.  It really got going about ⅔ of the way through the first chapter and I was glued to it from then on!

Gonna take me prescription now then catch up on my emails.
***

They're down the hatch now.  Been taking the lower dose for 2 weeks and 1 day now and haven't lost the plot even slightly, thankfully!  Maybe it's just me, but I'm feeling better on 7.5mg than I did on 10mg!  Really don't want to risk taking it any lower... assuming I'm still sane then I'm thinking 7.5mg is gonna be my maintainance dose, potentially for the rest of my life.  I'd obviously prefer not to be taking meds for the rest of my life, but if it keeps me sane then that's just a small price to pay.
***

I've decided that, assuming I'm re-awarded PIP again, I'm gonna organise life insurance for both me an' 'im and if I get the mobility part this time too, I'll use it to buy a wheelchair accessible automatic car on the Motability scheme too.  Now that I'm no longer in debt I can just about afford very basic life insurance on top of my bills every month and groceries every week, but having that extra money coming in would make things less of a stretch each month.  If I don't get re-awarded the PIP then I'll use my savings to hire a car for a day so that we can go and see my mum every few months as well as paying for my PPC every year, my website stuff, bills and groceries.  It'll be tight each month, but if I'm very strict with myself then it is do-able.  I did it before and I can do it again.
***

Gonna head to bed for an early night now but I'll be back tomorrow morning.

Nite nite orl! 💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment