Wednesday 19 June 2019

Wednesday 19th June 2019

The puppy has got explosive diarrhoea so I'm not going to walk or feed her today.  I've asked that Steve says about it to the vet but he refuses to see it as diarrhoea and says "it's just a floppy bot like we all get occassionally" despite her already going for 3 poo's in under an hour and each of them being diarrhoea and nothing solid in any of them.  I want to message his cousin to see what to do about the pup going to the vet today so that it isn't a wasted trip for her if she says to leave her here until it clears up.

Gonna get straight on with the studying instead.

I'm sure the puppy will be OK, I'm just worried about her 'cos she's a senior puppy now is all.
***

Given Steve the final deadline for the software and pages - the pages have to be ready to go by the end of June or I want £1,000 refunded and the software has to be ready for testing at the bare minimum by the end of July or I want my other £1000 refunded.

I'm so fed up of paying in advance because Steve promises it'll take "a couple of weeks" then still be waiting 2 months later.  Well I've had enough now.  From now on, I'll tell him what I want the page or software to do then pay on delivery like everyone else he does pages for does.  From now on, I'll be a customer and pay on delivery instead of being forced to wait months for something that was originally promised would take a fortnight.  Not any more.  I'll still keep requesting he does things for me but I refuse to pay in advance any more.

On with the anxiety course now though.
***

That's me supplements taken.  Nice and easy this morning, thankfully.  Just a single mouthful of squash for each pill... I could get used to that.
***

The puppy has just gone to the vet and I'm missing her already!
***

I was wrong last night.  The anxiety course has got 10 not 16 modules, so what I'll do is start studying the depression course as soon as I've finished the anxiety course and just hope that I remember enough to pass the course tomorrow evening!
***

I was wrong about the pup too.  Apparently Steve's cousin (the vet nurse) had a day off today so she gave Mitzi a look over at home and gave her another wash and brush instead of taking her into the vet.  There doesn't seem to be anything urgently or seriously wrong, thankfully, and it hasn't cost a penny so I can stop fretting about it now.

She's just getting old and itchy now that she's a senior, much like OAP humans!
***

Passed first time with a score of 83.33%!  Yay me!  Just need to update the pages now... gotta find out if the banking survey is today or tomorrow first though!
***

I'm guessing that either the banking survey is tomorrow or I haven't been selected for it for whatever reason.

Worked out tomorrow's studying.  Not going to force myself to get up early tomorrow, then I'll walk and feed the pup, study the self-harm awareness course first because it's a single module video course and if it triggers or upsets me, I've got the rest of the day to recover so that I'm not plagued by nightmares or intense feelings of wanting to harm myself because it's so long since I last hurt myself so don't wanna undo all the hard work I've put into my recovery.  After the self harm is the CCTV engineer, then lunch, then I'll study the dental care certificate 'cos that's another single module video course then take the rest of the day as it comes.

Friday and Saturday will be the depression awareness diploma and the bundled course diploma then we'll see what happens on Sunday.  Wanna keep studying while I'm motivated to!
***

The REBT certificate is only 4 modules, so might work my way through that either tomorrow afternoon (if I do the dental care before the engineer comes tomorrow) or on Sunday to keep me motivated.  Dunno for sure yet though... what do you think I should do?  Leave me a message in the comments overnight tonight to let me know?
***

Having an early night for a change... just waiting for my phone to charge to reach 15% then I'm off for the night.
***

The phone is at 16% so I'm orf to bed 🛏 now

Nite nite orl 💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment