Saturday 8 June 2019

Saturday 8th June 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed.

Teeth brushed.

Coffee ready to be drunk.

Time for me supplements now.
***

That's the supplements swallowed.  Nice and easy this morning, thankfully.

I've got 2 deliveries coming today and I need to review the plug thingy on Amazon, so I'll do that now while I remember.
***

That's 2 totally new pages up on my site now, thanks to the soya milk and plug.  They are just single pages so I didn't need to mess around with the javascript bits of the droppy-down bits of it.
***

Quorn Balti for lunch today 'cos neither of us could find two tins of either veggie chilli or haricot beans let alone the tomato sauce lol
***

That was a particularly yummy lunch today but I had to finish off Steve's curry instead of the other way around today lol  Apparently there were 3 chilli's on the Balti label so we did well to cope as well as we did with its heat.  It was nice and spicy but I don't think I could go much hotter than a Balti.  Considering that I hadn't had any hotter than a Korma a decade ago though, I think that's pretty good going.
***

That's the last two deliveries I was waiting for.  Let's open 'em up and see what they're like!  I'll put reviews up on here, my site reviews page and, of course, Amazon when I've had a chance to try them out.
***

That's the bathroom bits sorted and the towel that was originally in front of the toilet is waiting for a wash now.

Also discovered a still-packaged towel that hasn't been opened yet so that's at least 5, more likely 6 bath towels available for me to dry myself off with when I have the shower tomorrow ready for getting my hair cut on Monday and the bath on Tuesday in preparation for another medical appointment, instead of being restricted to the two that we had between us this morning!  I could get used to this!  😄

Means I can have an early night tonight now that both parcels have turned up.  👌
***

Just taken me prescription.  Went down nice and easily tonight... today has definitely been a good day for pill-taking!
***

Goin' to bed now.  I think I deserve an early night lol

Nite nite orl... sea ewe in the morning.  💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment