Sunday 2 June 2019

Sunday 2nd June 2019

Mornin' again all.

The police phoned at 8.30pm last night and paid a visit to our neighbour at about 9.30pm.  Apparently they warned him off harassing me and he blew up in their faces.  He said he was going to call the RSPCA again on Monday morning because it was cruel to just walk the pup the short amount I do every morning.  That's fine by us... they've already been out to us around a year ago and said we were doing nothing wrong so they are welcome to come out again if they need to.

Gonna walk the puppy again now then come home and take me supplements and hopefully start reading a Terry Pratchette book.  Think I remember Chris saying to start with "Wyrd Sisters" or something, didn't he??
***

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered for another day.  No poo's but she's waddling so she needs to go at some point soon.
***

That's my supplements swallowed.  Pretty easy this morning, thankfully.

Time to empty the bin and for Steve to do his weekly clear-up of rubbish
***

That's the rubbish sorted and the fan on for the first time this year, amazingly at my request!  It's 17⁰c out there already at 7.30am so it's gonna be another hot day out there by lunchtime!  Makes me glad that I took the pup out before it gets so hot though, so that her paw pads don't get burnt!  I hope Steve's family don't park too far away from the house 'cos they're coming during the hottest part of the day!
***

Apparently we're doing the rubbish and recycling now, instead of when the pup has gone.

Fine by me!  As long as it's done each week, it doesn't matter when we do it!
***

That's the rubbish and recycling out.  Steve's got more recycling that I don't think will fit into the box we've just taken out, so I'm gonna go and get the other box and bring it through now, then that's all done until we bring it all back in tomorrow after it's been collected.

Gonna go and get the other box for Steve's recycling now and I think there's a magasine upstairs to go in it too.
***

That's two completely full recycling boxes and a full rubbish bag too.

Put two magasines in the second recycling box for the first time, so we'll see if they are taken when the recyclers come tomorrow.  The Council's website says they are recycleable so we'll find out for sure in the morning!  I usually get through at least a couple of magasines a week so it'll be one less thing to throw out if they can be taken!

We didn't saw up any more branches... we're both too wiped out to move now, after collecting up the sawn up branches from last week!
***

That's the puppy gone for her wash, brush and play-date now.  Missing her already!  😥
***

Just tried to borrow the Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett that Chris recommended to me on Thursday afternoon, but it's not available atm so I've put a hold on it and apparently the library will email me when it's available, so today is another study day I reckon.

Which course though? ❓❓
***

Pet First Aid is today's course.  Apparently every module will take about half an hour and there are 7 modules, so that's 3.5 hours, yeah?
***

Just finished the first module and the 2 activities are 10 minutes each, then the assessment is 30 minutes so someone has got their calculations wrong somewhere!  lol
***

Chippies for lunch today and I've just had a reminder come up to unplug my laptop so I'm running on battery atm.

Steve's allowed his reward when he's cooked the chips for the first time this week.  I felt let down at the start of the week 'cos he didn't cook so I was dreading us slipping back into old bad habits again, but thankfully I was wrong!
***

Bowl full of chips eaten and Steve got his first reward of the week.  He wasn't allowed the first two Toblerone's 'cos he didn't cook twice last week and he only gets his full twice weekly bribe/reward if he cooks on all 7 days of the week - just like he agreed to when I started bribing him initially.

Back to studying now.
***

Our baby girl is back home now!!  🎉😂
***

Just plugged me laptop back in so that the battery can slowly charge back up again.  It's only once a month so it's not so bad and I can still use my laptop while it's happening.
***

O
M
G!!

Just taken the end of course test and scored...

100% first time!!

 There were a couple of questions that I wasn't entirely sure of but I got every single one of 'em right!!!

I can update my pages and have an early night with a huge grin on my face now!
***

Knew it was too good to be true... there's another module and test to do before I get the certificate lol
***

Didn't get full marks on the final test but I did pass, so I ain't complaining!
***

That's me prescription taken.  Run out 3 weeks today, so I'll put my request in next weekend and it'll hopefully be here by the end of the week after.
***

I'm wiped out, so I'm off to bed now.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment