Friday 21 June 2019

Friday 21st June 2019

Walked and fed the puppy.  The neighbour revved his engine at me so I put it on the victim support form and reported it to the police.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt last time but he's pissed on his chips one too many times now.
***

Think I've worked out why the printer cartridge wasn't recognised... I ordered the 301 cartridge and I think it needs the 302 lol  It's on Prime so it'll be here tomorrow then I can see for sure if that's why it's showing up as empty.

Gonna take me supplements now.
***

That's the supplements down the hatch then and Steve's dad is on his way to pick him up.

Just waiting for the Freegle bod and 2 deliveries now, then that's today sorted.
***

Freegle bod has been and gone, so it's just the two deliveries now.
***

Got an incident number from the police now, so just added it to the log sheet.
***

Had beansprouts for lunch and we're having a take-away for tea... lasagne, yumsk!  😋
***

Doing well with me fruits and veggies portions today.  Already had 3 portions (beansprouts, banana and apple) in the last 2 hours and the veggie lasagne will be even more!

Still waiting for Steve's Jaffa Cakes and Turkish Delight though... hope they don't turn up in the middle of us having our tea!
***

100% on the Dental Care Certificate... yay!  Time to do the admin bits to put the certificate on my site now.
***

Just taken me prescription... still waiting for the Amazon deliveries though!  😐
***

That's today's three Amazon deliveries just arrived so I can shut down and wait for me tea to be delivered now.  Not sure if I'll come back after I've had my veggie lasagne, so I'll say nite nite orl now just in case.

Gonna be a late night after me tea has 'gone down' so that I don't risk throwing it up as soon as I go to bed, but that's OK, just waiting for the printer cartridge tomorrow and I'll prolly be awake and the puppy walked waaaay before that arrives!

😴💤😴💤😴💤😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment