Friday 14 June 2019

Friday 14th June 2019

Was awake at just gone 6am today so I've just come up with an official welcome letter for my writing site members that has a couple of bits that are reliant on the application form info they submit to me and gives them all the info they need to make the most out of their membership.

Gonna walk the puppy now though, before I forget.
***

It was peeing it down out there again so we're both soaked through to the skin!  She met a lovely Irish lady and got petted and stroked so she was in heaven.  Really enjoying herself and her little tail was wagging soo fast!  Bless her tiny furry paws!
***

Just taken me supplements.  Went down pretty easily this morning, thankfully.
***

Asked Steve how long it'll take to do the welcome email and he said he's going to have to do it on the server for some reason.  Making things more complicated than they need to be again  😟

Been waiting since the end of April for putting a bit of software onto a webpage, middle of May for a piece of software for my homepage (where you're prolly reading this from now) and it'll be another several months before I get this done, despite him promising "a week, tops" for each of them.  Been 2 months for the webpage, 6 weeks for the software and I bet it'll be at least August for this, even though I've already paid him for all of them.  He's got a site to do for someone who hasn't paid him yet, but they are getting priority... hardly fair, is it?
***

Just got my PIP renewal form through the post so Steve's phoned the CAB lady so hopefully she'll be able to come out and fill it in for me 'cos I can't remember how to write!!

Anxiety is through the roof, but at least I can put Brad's name down for the mental illness part and I can put down that I've seen a doc too which apparently helps with the claim if you've seen a doctor recently.

We shall see.
***

The CAB lady called back, literally five or ten minutes after Steve left lol

Just texted Steve to ask him to phone her back when he gets home.  Hopefully they'll be able to connect up and arrange for her to come out to help me with the form.  Wish me luck that I'll get enhanced rate for both this time instead of just the lower daily living that I've been getting for the last year lol
***

She's coming out on 27th June at 2pm-ish to help with the form.  She will hopefully know the right things to say in the right places to get me the award again... I've been like this for over 20 years and you'd think that by now I'd be used to filling in the dratted forms but I ain't!
***

We had chocolate biscuits for lunch and we're having Burger King for tea, so Steve won't be getting his week-day reward 'cos today has spoilt it!  If he cooks both days of the weekend then he'll get his reward on Sunday... disappointed that today spoilt a week of home-cooked meals though  😔
***

Just worked out that after all the bills come out tomorrow, I'll have just about enough left to cover Monday's shopping then I can use the money I'll get on Monday to cover the last 2 weeks of the month's shopping without going overdrawn, so that's not so bad.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to put any last little bits into me savings at the end of the month... it'll be under £50 but it's better than nothing!
***

July is gonna be a rich month for me, compared to this month, 'cos I'll be paid four times instead of my usual three so I'm hoping, in theory, to be able to put my entire PIP payment and most of one of my ESA payments into my savings, just in case I'm not re-awarded PIP again.  Let's look on the bright side and hope that I *am* re-awarded PIP and hopefully get the mobility part of it this time too... if that happens then I'll be able to put all of that into my savings for getting a second-hand car and all the insurance and MOT and petrol for it and stuff, so that we can go over and see my mum again after getting on for a decade (it'll be a decade in mid-August 2020).  I want to buy the car outright though instead of through motability or loans or whatever.  I want to be able to hand over the cheque and the keys to be handed to Steve then not have to worry about giving it back next time my PIP comes up for renewal and leaving us stranded again.

I miss me mum I does!
***

Just taken me prescription.

Hope I can lay down without throwing up me tea tonight because of taking it so soon after I'd finished eating!
***

I'm cream crackered, so shutting down for the night now.

Nite nite orl!  😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment