Monday 3 June 2019

Monday 3rd June 2019

Just bought another 3 courses for £30 instead of £147 and two of 'em were on my list of courses to take too.

Gonna take me supplements now then walk the puppy.
***

That's the supplements swallowed.  Not too bad today.  The B12 decided to disintegrate as soon as it came into contact with the squash, but other than that, everything went down with just a single mouthful of squash.

Time to walk the puppy now... as long as she decides to wake up of course lol  Gonna spend the day reading instead of studying today.
***

Just counted up the courses I've already paid to study - 10 of 'em!!!  That'll keep me going for at least a couple of weeks and there's a huge list of free courses I want to take on Alison.com too - can't possibly be bored with so much to keep my mind busy!  lol
***

Just walked and fed the puppy.  She forced me to do an extra 50% today and me legs are weak, tired and killing me.  When I emptied her food into her bowl, she was so hungry bless her that she head-butted my hand out of the way so that she could get her head in and start eating, bless 'er.

It's gonna be another hot day again and there's a visible line between shade and sun on the street... literally at the time we stop walking and turn around is bright, hot sunshine but literally a step back is the shade again!  I love the Green Man lol
***

We're both having a morning Cortado from the machine (it's half price atm so go get it while you can!) to wake us both up a bit.
***

That's me second Cortado of the day and I'm wide awake now.

Hopefully having a Quorn roast and plenty of veggies for lunch, so we'll both be asleep afterwards lol
***

Need to add potatoey things to next week's groceries 'cos apparently we haven't got any in the freezer to go with either the mince or the roast.  A pity, but I ain't complaining... it wasn't so long ago that we had at least one take-away a day and I just don't want to go back to that.  Ever.
***

Started next week's shopping even before this week's has been delivered lol

Added another Quorn Roast and some Roast Potato's to next week's shopping so that we can have a full on roast dinner with all the trimmings in two week's time lol  Steve said he's gonna phone his mum about getting us some stuffing balls with their top-up shop on Wednesday so we'll be farting for England too!  lol  Nowt wrong with having a pig-out once a week though and it's only a couple of times a month that we have a roast so there's nowt wrong with splashing out occasionally!
***

Cor lummy... that was a huge and delicious lunch.  😋

We both agreed that it could have done with a potato product and I still don't like gravy but we are both stuffed to the gills with at least 500g of veg and half a Quorn Roast each so I can't see Steve being awake this afternoon and I'll sleep well tonight.  We are both full of veggie wind now and the puppy approved of Steve's gravy when she licked it up off his plate... like with the tea and coffee, it just needs to be a lot stronger for me otherwise it's just like having hot water, which I reckon is gross.  We found the right strength of tea and coffee for me after a few tries so maybe it'll be the same with the gravy?  If you'd told me even a year ago that I'd be drinking strong tea and coffee by choice and sampling gravy, I would never have believed you... but now?  Now I'm starting to turn, slowly but surely.
***

Still can't download the library book, so I'm gonna try rebooting... BBS!
***

Back now.

Still couldn't even open the book so I've returned it and I'm gonna study instead.  I've wasted all morning trying to download it and I've shut down, booted up and restarted since I borrowed it yesterday without even a hint of success so I've given up on that particular book.

Time for one of the "lightning" courses now.  Hopefully I'll be able to get at least 2 finished and passed by the time the shopping comes 'cos lightning courses usually take less than an hour each then there's the end of course tests and updating my webpages to do as well.

Wish me luck!
***

How to Handle Social Media Criticism Certificate first up I reckon.  Was going to start with the Online Security Certificate but that's got 5 (or was it 7?) modules of about an hour each which would mean that it'd be at least 9pm before I finished, any end of module assessments would take 10 minutes each, so that's at least another hour which would take me to 10pm then attempt the end of course assessment potentially multiple times could potentially mean another hour at least then my brain has got to turn off which would take another couple of hours before I headed to bed, which'd be the early hours of tomorrow morning and that's before I've taken my prescription too!

Sooo, I'm thinking I'll do the lightning courses today and the Online Security Certificate tomorrow so that I can really focus on it and get it completed all at once instead of risking sleeping between finishing the course and taking the end of course assessment.
***

Another 100%er in the bag for the Social Media Criticism course... took under 10 minutes from start to finish too!

Gonna do the admin stuff then make a start on the second lightning course of the day!
***

Link Building for SEO next up, as soon as Filezilla has lumbered into action.
***

OK, that's the pages updated.  Gonna do the SEO course now then have a look at Alison to see if there are any short courses to do on there before I head to bed.
***

80% on the SEO course.  Gonna do the admin on my webpages for that course then look into the courses on Alison.
***

Introduction to Time Management on alison.com takes 1-2 hours, so I'll make that my last course of the day I reckon.
***

That's me prescription down the hatch so we're just waiting for the shopping to turn up now.  I'm gonna get on with the course while we're waiting though.
***

Shopping has been and gone already!  Fifteen minutes into the delivery hour and it's already happened and apparently the driver couldn't have been more helpful!  The fridge and freezer stuff is put away now so it's only the bottles of pop left to move over now then that's done too.  I can concentrate on studying the rest of this course then head to bed for an early night, assuming I pass the assessment first time of course! lol
***

Passed first time with a score of 85% so I'm gonna do the admin then publish this and head to bed.  BRB.
***

Okey dokey, off to bed now for an early night.  Bet I'll still be awake at 10pm though lol

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment