Tuesday 11 June 2019

Tuesday 11th June 2019

Was down before 7am again and have already had a Chocochino lol  Gonna tickle the puppy then take me supplements and take her out for a walk.
***

That's the puppy stroked and me supplements taken.  Almost choked on the Multi and the Calcium crumbs went everywhere so it wasn't as good as Sunday but they are swallowed for another day now, so it's time to walk the puppy.
***

Puppy has been walked, fed and watered now.

I've brushed me teeth and Steve's made a "posh coffee" for us both, so I'm all set for the day now.  Just waiting for my new prescription to be delivered today then I'll charge up Patric's batteries ready for tomorrow.
***

Oooh!  That's a point!  Our senior puppy saw her first ever magpie on her walk this morning!  The magpie was on the other side of the road, next to the flats and she was on the other side, halfway down with me.  She was obviously overcome with natural instincts, even at very nearly 10 years old, but she didn't try to pull me over this time, thankfully.

The magpie strode into the parking area and Mitzi was like "can we go after it?  Please, please, please❔❔"  She wouldn't hurt it, just sniff it and want to make friends, but after 9 years (since we've had her) without any kind of bird life at all, her instints are still in there somewhere!  She's such a friendly puppy who just wants to make friends with everyone and everything she sees!

Talking about her walk, she did a tiny-for-her (normal volume for most dogs her size) wee and a huuuuge poo after less than 75% of her walk.  I'm a responsible dog owner so I picked it up of course, but it was huge even by *her* standards❕❕
***

Just phoned Victim Support and they were really helpful.  The volunteer has arranged for a referral to a support worker that I can phone and talk through things with whenever I feel I need to which'll take 4-5 weeks and she's arranging to have a CCTV camera sent to me and a contractor will contact me about getting it fitted.

I've gotta contact the police about what he shouted at me at the weekend so that it's logged and can be included in the case they are building against him and I've gotta do that each time it happens... basically the more he has a go at me the more evidence the police will have against him.  I refuse to let him drive me out of my home and I've got the police and victim support on my side now, so as long as I keep reporting each incident as it happens, the deeper the poo he'll be getting himself into without realising it!  He's in the wrong for his anti-social behaviour and now that the police know what's going on and have given us a crime reference number (or whatever it's called) the more and more evidence they are building up against him so he's piling on the poo against himself without even realising it!  Having a go at the PCSO and his daughter making empty threats about reporting us to the RSPCA will hopefully get put into the case notes too!  They made the threats when I wasn't even there so that will hopefully go against him in the case notes too.
***

Just emailed the PCSO looking after the case explaining what happened at the weekend so that he can add that to the case too.  I'm not going to back down this time.  He's pissed on his neighbourly chips one too many times now and I'm not going to drop the case this time.  If he stays in his house for the half an hour or so I'm out with the pup every morning then that's all I want.  I'm not going to drop it this time though, like I did last time.  All I'm going to say to him from now on is "please leave me alone" whenever he says anything to me then come home and report it to the police when I've finished walking our puppy and we've come home.
***

Spicy bean burgers for lunch today.  Totally yumsk!  Steve said about getting some shredded lettuce to go with them next week, so I'm gonna go and find a packet and add it to next week's shopping while I remember.  BRB!
***

OK, that's the shopping started ready for next week.  Got the lettuce and a packet of beansprouts added to the shopping too... we're so much better at eating most of our meals at home and we're even adding fresh veggies to the order too which is even better!  It's amazing what can be achieved with a bit of bribery!  lol
***

Just got out of the bath, ready for my nursey appointment tomorrow.  It's a 10 minute appointment that I hope will only take maybe a minute.  Just need a quick look at a lump next to my spine to tell me it's a mole and to stop being so paranoid (that's what I'm hoping for - better to be safe than sorry with a close family history of cancer) and I can eff off and let the next person go in on time or maybe even early.  Or, the dreaded "I'll refer you for tests at the hospital".  Steve says there's nothing showing on my skin but he can feel the lump too so I want to get it checked out for sure, for reassurance as much as anything. I'd rather be parnoid and it turns out to be a new mole rather than ignoring it as soon as I find it and it turns out to be cancer of my spinal cord that is too far advanced to do anything about.

Besides, I haven't got any life insurance so don't want to saddle Steve with the hassle of a funeral as well as everything else 😉.
***

That's me prescription taken and my webhosts are doing some emergency maintenance on the servers tonight for some reason so don't worry if you can't get to my sites tonight for a while.  Not sure how long it's gonna take... hopefully minutes, might be hours hope it's not days though!  😟
***

Just gone 8pm so I'm heading to bed now and hoping my sites will be back up by the morning.  I'm having an early night though, in preparation for tomorrow.

Nite nite orl!  😴💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment