Thursday 20 June 2019

Thursday 20th June 2019

Mornin' all.

Not gonna study today or tomorrow after all 'cos of the CCTV thing today and a Freegle person is coming to pick something up at lunchtime tomorrow too which I'd totally forgotten about.  Might persuade myself to do one of the single module ones each day, but I'm not going to study a longer one until Friday afternoon so that it'll be done by bed-time on Saturday then the depression awareness one on Sunday and Monday.

Gonna have a relaxing couple of days though... think I deserve it 😀
***

 That's me supplements swallowed.  The Calcium was pretty average but the B12 disintegrated on me tongue before I'd even opened the squash bottle!  They are all sorted for the day now though.
***

The back-up is 98% complete, so as soon as that's sorted I'll put the external hard drive away and walk the pup.  The battery is barely warm, so I won't shut down, I'll just keep it running until I head to bed, including when we have our lunch (vegan spag bol), so it's a good job I'm not studying a longer course today lol  I doubt I'll be able to keep my eyes open this afternoon lol
***

That's the back-up finished, so I'm gonna unplug it, put it away then walk the puppy.  I didn't feed her yesterday after her diarrhoea so I'm expecting her to hoover up her food as soon as it hits the bowl today.
***

Puppy has been walked, fed and watered.  She's totally ignored her food so far though!
***

Steve opened the bag of banana's and helped himself to one.  They are really nice apparently, so I'm gonna have one too when Steve's successfully opened my bottle of pop!

Got sticky hands from all the pop that spilled out now, but I've got my pop so gonna have a slurp then try a banana.  We've done really well with our fruit and veggies this week... we had lettuce in our burgers on Tuesday and 2 apples each yesterday and a banana each already today.  Not ideal but sooo much better than it used to be.
***

Oooh!  Those banana's *are* nice.  Just sweet enough without being sickly sweet.

This time last year it was 2 take-aways a day, every day, but now it's cooked at home food and even fresh fruit and veggies which were sooo far from our thoughts a year ago.  I'd only just started drinking tea and coffee back then too but look at me now!  Coffee and/or tea to drink every day and I can count the number of take-aways we've had in the last 6 months one one hand and still have fingers left over.  We're still not getting the recommended 5 portions of fruit and veggies a day but I'm so proud of us for totally turning our diet on it's head and we're both slowly losing our bellies and becoming so much healthier.  Soooo proud of us!  We've had one take-away this week, but that was in addition to the home-cooked lunch so it doesn't count, so assuming Steve cooks for us tomorrow he'll have earned another two mini Toblerone's.  Need to look in to getting him the replacements for them soon 'cos there are only another couple of week's worth left.  Lemme ask him if he wants the Turkish Delight or Fudge while I remember... hold on!

Turkish Delight is his decision, so I'll go and order it now.

Kay, just ordered it and it'll be here tomorrow 'cos it's on Prime, so that's hopefully 6 week's worth of cooking available now.  Just the 2kg of fudge left to inspire him to cook then I'll have to find another reward lol
***

Just bought him 46 Jaffa Cakes (10 lemon and lime cakes as well as 36 orange ones) that are on Prime, so they'll be here tomorrow too so that's another 11 weeks added to the 5 weeks of Turkish Delight and the week's worth of Toblerone's that are already in the fridge is 17 weeks (4 months) worth of home cooking that'll be here by tomorrow evening which gives me plenty of time to find something else to reward him with twice a week!
***

Just had our lunch of spag bol but Steve made enough for 3 instead of 2 so one of us is going to have left-overs for tea tonight lol

Just waiting for the engineer to turn up now, then I can do the self-harm awareness course when he's gone.
***

The Turkish Delight has been dispatched via Amazon Logistics so it'll prolly leave me waiting until the last possible delivery lol  Not to worry though, as long as it gets here then that's all I want!
***

That's the CCTV camera sorted now... took under 5 minutes to get it fixed in place and the batteries only need to be replaced every year or so.  We've got a window sticker to put up so hopefully the neighbour will leave me alone now!
***

Studying Introduction to REBT: Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy Certificate this afternoon.  Wish me luck!
***

100% on module 1
***

90% on module 2
***

80% on module 3.  One more module to study and prolly an end of course assessment which will decide if I've passed or need to re-take it.
***

Another 100%!  Yay!  I'm slightly more hopeful that I'll pass the end of course assessment now lol
***

Oh!  There wasn't an end of course assessment after all!  That's 2 courses and five modules I've studied this afternoon so I'm feeling pretty chuffed with that!
***

That's me prescription down the hatch and I want an early night tonight so as soon as I start feeling even remotely tired I'm shutting down and heading to bed.
***

Just started yawning, so I'm shutting down and heading to bed now.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment