Saturday 1 June 2019

Saturday 1st June 2019

Mornin' all.

A pinch and a punch for the first of the month and all that jazz.

Just taken the puppy for her walk then fed and watered her.  She's finished off her bag of food now, so I've asked Steve to take the new bag through for me 'cos it's so heavy it'll unbalance me if I take it through.

Gonna take me supplements now.
***

They went down pretty easily this morning, thankfully.  The Calcium needed two mouthfuls of squash to get all the crumbs down, but the other 3 went down first time.
***

This book is soooo good!  I've only read the first chapter so far, but if the rest of the book is as good as that then it's gonna be a great read... as long as it doesn't get any more graphic with the blood!
***

That's me submission sent off to UV2020 now so I can carry on reading the book then review it for the rest of the day!

Chris recommended I try Terry Pratchette's "Wyrd Sisters" first, so as soon as I've uploaded the review, I'll make a start on reading that one.

Or should I study first?

Dunno.

Depends what time I finish the book I'm reviewing I suppose.
***

S'getti and meat-free meatballs for lunch today apparently 😋.

Gotta read at least one more chapter in the next hour though lol  I'm really enjoying this book... tonight will be the real test of it though!
***

That lunch was particularly scrummy... apparently Steve used a tomato and herb bolognaise pasta sauce today when he usually just uses the tomato and herb pasta sauce, so he's thinking that maybe there were more or different herbs in the bolognaise sauce he used today?  Neither of us know for sure, but there was definitely something different in the sauce today!

Back to reading the book now though.  I'm about half way through it so far and it seems to take half an hour to read each chapter so hopefully I'll be finished and able to have an early night tonight.  Hope I don't get any nightmares after reading chapter 8 though!
***

Just finished reading the book, so gotta restart Firefox so that I can get the right blog up now!
***

That's the review on my writing blog, site and it's waiting to be approved on Amazon.

It's a great book, just a bit graphic in places so I've got a week of nightmares prolly ahead of me now... especially reading chapter 8 just before I had meatballs for lunch!
***

That's me prescription down the hatch.
***

90% on the Emotional Intelligence course which ain't bad going I don't reckon!

I'm gonna see if there's another "lightning course" I can do after I've uploaded the two updated pages to my site just to see me through until I'm tired enough to head to bed.
***

80% on the Power of the Mind course after a squillion attempts to pass lol

Gonna head to bed now.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment