Monday 17 June 2019

Monday 17th June 2019

Mornin' all.

Been paid me ESA so I've invested in 3 more courses from the New Skills Academy and it only cost £30 total.  I've got sooo many courses to study now though, but at least it'll keep me out of trouble while I study them.

The puppy is snoring her head off, so I'm gonna take me supplements before I take her for our daily stroll.

The printer still isn't accepting the new cartridge for some reason though and I don't know why!  😟  It does this every time and it's fine when I've worked out what I'm doing wrong but I can't remember what I did last time.  I've tried reinstalling it multiple times, turning it off then back on again and I've even turned it off but it's still not working!  😞
***

That's the supplements taken.  Went down amazingly easily this morning, thankfully.  Just one mouthful of squash each (two for the Calcium) pill and they went down first time I swallowed with no complaints at all.  I could get used to that lol
***

Puppy has been walked and fed now, which means I can spend the rest of the day studying now.  Gonna do the EYFS Teaching Diploma course today I reckon 'cos it's been a while since I did a diploma course and even longer since I did one about childcare!

Wish me luck!
***

Got 4 out of 5 on the first module and it took 55 minutes instead of the 80 minutes that it predicted at the start.  Hope there isn't an end of course assessment on this course!  If there is, I'll read through all my notes first, before I take it and hope I pass first time.
***

Just had the bloke to fit the CCTV camera on the phone.  He's coming on Thursday between 1pm and 1.30pm-ish... you watch me forget though!  lol

Apparently I've also got a banking survey to do on either Wednesday or Thursday at 5pm but I haven't heard for sure which day it'll be yet lol

Steve's making me another "posh coffee" (i.e. made in the cafetierre instead of instant) so hopefully I'll stay awake until the shopping has been and gone tonight  👌
***

4 out of 5 on the middle of module two assessment as well.
***

We're both having a bowl of scambly eggs for lunch today which means I can eat at the same time as study which is perfik for me today.
***

Just finished module 2 and that took about 55 minutes too, instead of the predicted 80.

Time for another wee then onto module 3.
***

Module 3 mid-module assessment result:  5 out of 6, so I've got 3 questions wrong out of 16 so far.
***

Finished module 3.  This one predicted 90 minutes but I finished it in 50.
***

6 out of 6 on the middle of module 4 test which is awesome!!  That's only three questions wrong out of twenty-two so far!
***

Another 6 out of 6 for the middle of module 5 test.  Three questions wrong out of 28 at the almost half way point.
***

I'm now half way through the course.  Hoping to be finished at about 7.30pm then I can go to bed happy.
***

4 out of 6 in the mid-module test for module 6.  That's 5 wrong out of 34  😟
***

5 out of 6 for module 7 which makes the running total 6 wrong out of 40... hope there isn't an end of course test for this one and that the module scores will be added together instead!
***

Another 5 out of 6 for module 8, which makes the running total 7 wrong out of 46
***

6 out of 6 for module 9 which is probably the most important module of the entire course because it was about promoting child welfare!  Running total is now 7 wrong out of 52 and there's just one more module left to study.  Still hoping that there won't be an entire course test though!
***

There is an end of course test at the end of module 10 so I'll hopefully remember to have a read of all my notes after I've finished the module and before I click on the button.
***

Another 6 out of 6!  That's only 7 questions wrong out of 58 which ain't so bad!  👍  Gotta copy and paste the module summary then revise all the modules of the course to make sure I do as well as possible in the final test.

Keep yer fingers crossed that I pass first time!
***

*ahem* With absolutely no revision or note checking, I passed first time with a score of 73.33% in a time of 6 minutes and 39 seconds  😁👍👍👍

Sooo proud of myself now!!

Time to do the admin bits for my site now then I can relax with a huuuge grin on my face!
***

Child Internet Safety Certificate course tomorrow so that I can complete the Combined EYFS & Child Internet Safety Diploma Course which is a bundled course that today's course started and the Child Internet Safety Certificate tomorrow will complete so I will have completed a bundled course and can count 3 of 'em in my completed courses page, which ain't bad going for a couple of days!
***

 Just ordered a celebratory pizza each and taken my prescription.  Today is day 6 on the reduced dose and I haven't gone dolally yet, which is a relief.  Not even a hint of paranoia which I sometimes got on the stronger dose.  Much bizarreness but I'm not complaining.
***

Going to bed for the night now.  🛏

Nite nite orl.  💤💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment