Friday 7 June 2019

Friday 7th June 2019

That's me supplements swallowed.  The Multi decided to misbehave this morning though  😞

Me Amazon delivery with the plug for me external hard drive ain't even out for delivery yet so it's gonna be a late delivery after like 7pm tonight prolly.

Got me medical appointment this afternoon... no idea what it's about, but it said on my last prescription to made an appointment with this bloke so I did.  The online dooberry says it's with a "mental health professional" so maybe he's a CPN or something?
***

Just walked and fed the pup.  It's hosing it down out there so Steve's booked a taxi for me instead of risking it with Patrick.  I'm hoping the taxi driver won't mind stopping at the cash machine to get some money out for me - only need £20 - a tenner for the two taxi's and a tenner for our hair cuts on Monday.  They do it for Steve so I'm hoping that they'll do it for me too.  Need them to drop me off and pick me up on the same side of the road as the surgery too 'cos there's no way I can safely cross the road!  I can't even get off the kerb!
***

That's the socks that I ordered yesterday already turned up, about 18 hours after I ordered them!  WTG Amazon and the third party seller!
***

The charger has just turned up and it's absolutely peeing it down out there, so there's no way I'm going out in Patrick so it's a good job Steve insisted on me getting a taxi this morning.  Expensive, but better that than Patrick shorting out on me in the middle of the road and not being able to move!
***

Steve's going to pay for our hair cuts on Monday so I'll pay for the taxi by card and not stop at the cashpoint after all.  I just hope that neither of the driver's mind me paying by card though.  Apparently they are usually fine with it so I hope today's drivers aren't grumpy with me!
***

Apparently there's nothing on the surface and it's growing bigger so I'm gonna try and remember to ask Brad to have a look and let me know if I should make an appointment with my GP or a nurse.  I know it's the nurse for lumps in me boobs and she does the smears, but this is on my back so should I see the nurse or doc??
***

Time to go and wait for the taxi now... BBS!
***

Back now!  Brad is ace... he's a CPN and has agreed to reduce my dose of AP down to 7.5mg just to see how I get on with it, but he thinks 10mg is my maintenance dose, which is fine and dandy, I just want to reduce it as much as possible is all.  Apparently some people's maintenance dose is 5mg, some is 10mg - it's different for everyone and he thinks, based on what I said during the appointment, that 10mg is the sweet spot for me.  I've got another appointment in 7 weeks just to see how I'm doing and he wants me to go for another Vitamin B12 test just to see what my levels are like now that I'm regularly taking the supplements.  He's also given me permission to put his name down on the PIP form for the mental health part and I'll put my GP on the form for the physical part of my disability.

I could get used to things going right for me!  lol
***

Potato Twisters and Veggie Lasagne for tea tonight  😋
***

That was very filling and very yummy, but it wasn't made here so Steve's not getting his reward.  He's said we'll have a made from scratch chilli at some point at the weekend so as long as he cooks both days he'll be getting his reward then.

Gonna do the delayed back-up assuming I've bought the right plug of course!  😄
***

Back-ups are at 46% and I've just taken me prescription... couple of hours later than normal, but that's OK, it'll be interesting to see what time I wake up tomorrow morning!
***

Orf to beddy-byes now.  The back-ups were finished in about an hour so that weren't bad going and there isn't anything plugged in to either hole now so hopefully nothing else will need replacing any time soon.

Nite nite orl.  Sea ewe in the morning.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment