Wednesday 5 June 2019

Wednesday 5th June 2019

That's the virus scan started, teeth brushed and supplements taken.  My mobile is still limping along with the last bits of battery too.  Was at 9% when I woke up and is currently at 5% just over an hour later, so I'm thinking it'll be completely used up by the time I get back with the pup 'cos the last 5% seems to be swallowed really quickly for some reason.

Wanna try and study a longer course with Alison today... if I can find a 10 hour course then that'd be ideal I reckon.
***

That's the puppy walked and fed.  No wee's or poo's at all but the ginger cat 🐱 got attacked from above by a seagull which seemed to seriously scare the cat 😲 lol  I appreciate that seagull's attack on the cat who produces the poo that the pup 🐶 is blamed for lol  Serves it right!  😆
***

The battery on my mobile has finally died so I'm gonna put it on to charge now.  Takes about 1½ hours if my memory serves me right from the weekend!
***

The puppy's just gone for her wash and brush... I'm missing her already - the next few hours are going to be awful!  😞
***

That's me phone charged up for another couple of days.  Not bad going at all time-wise.
***

Zoop and bread for lunch today 'cos I don't want to risk accidentally unplugging the power lead and having to start the virus scan again.  Yummy, scrummy, in my tummy.
***

That's me prescription swallowed.  Went down nice and easily this evening, thankfully.  Just a medium mouthful of squash and down it went!
***

The puppy's back home!!!!

She was gone for about 5½ hours again and I missed her like mad, but she's home now and that's the important thing!

Got 2½ modules left to study, then the end of course assessment (that I doubt I'll pass first time lol) then we're having a take-away for tea but that's OK, cos we had a home-made lunch so Steve will still be getting his Toblerones as long as he cooks tomorrow and Friday!
***

I really did pass first time after all!  I had to get at least 80% to pass and I got 83.33% which was good going by me I reckon.
***

Gonna be a busy long weekend - medical appointment on Friday, relax on Saturday, wash me hair on Sunday then having our hair cut and the shopping is coming in the evening on Monday!  Need to remember to take Patric the powerchair into town after the medical appointment so that I can get £10 out to cover our hair being cut... bet I'll forget to take me bag though lol
***

 I is exhausted and keep yawning, so I'm off to bed... nite nite orl!  😴
***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment