Monday 24 June 2019

Monday 24th June 2019

Happy birthday Mum!

Hope you enjoy your gift... I'll try and remember to phone you later to wish you a happy birthday in person too!
***

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered.  Remembered to do the slightly longer than our weekly long walk this morning and I'm adding another 50% on to the rest of this week's walkies too, just to see how we both cope with it.
***

Time for me supplements now... got the dose of vitamin D on the pup's walk, but my body is screaming out for B12 now too, so I'd best give it to my body and recover for the rest of the day.
***

That's the supplements down the hatch and I can feel my body thanking me.  Gonna squirt the B12 spray into me mouth in a bit, just to top up the B12 that I've just taken.  If you use that link up there ^^ you can save 38% on it right now... not sure how long it'll last for though, so hurry up and get it at the lower price while you still can!
***

Just squirted the full dose and it's kicking in already.  Walked the puppy about half an hour ago and the only things I've done since coming back is taking my supplements and squirting the B12 spray but I already feel noticably more human.  I'm thinking my body will need this much help until it gets used to the slightly longer walks, it just needs to recover more than usual for the next little while.

Just like the puppy who's asleep on the sofa next to me atm lol
***

If you're after a discount on your first order with Simply Supplements, just follow the instructions on my affiliate page and you'll get 10% off your first order with them!  Who on earth doesn't like saving money, right?

If you're already a Simply Supplements customer, you can still earn money back from your purchases by going via Quidco just before you place your order, you can get cashback too!

They've added Amazon back to their sites to earn cashback from which is even better!
***

Pazza Bake for lunch today, apparently 😍
***

The recycling and cardboard is about to go, so it's all been done nice and early this morning.  We had two completely full recycling boxes this week, so we're doing our bit for the environment which will hopefully stand us in good stead with the Green Man when we go to Summerland!
***

Taken both recycling boxes and the cardboard, so I can recover while we wait for the puppy to be picked up for her bath and brush-up then I can recover until she comes back.  We're both totally wiped out after this morning's walk!  It's helping us both to get fitter and loose some of our extra weight though, which can only be a good thing!
***

The puppy isn't going for her wash and brush today after all.  Steve's cousin (whose family does it) has got her own pet issues so it's cancelled now until the weekend.  That's OK though, it gives me and the pup time to recover from our marathon extra's this week!  Come Sunday we'll have done 450% extra extras which will hopefully take our weekly total up to a huge 4450% extra, added to the 100% standard length takes it up to a huge 5150% total which will be the longest we've done since we rescued her!  We'll both sleep well by the time Sunday rolls around lol
***

Steve's doing the washing up then preparing and cooking the Pasta Bake 🤤... my stomach is already rumbling and it's got over an hour to wait before it's fed today!!  🍴
***

Just had me lunch... it was yummy scrummy in my tummy 🤤  Thank you Steve! 🍴  The pre-wash cycle enjoyed it too lol

Need to try and stay awake until the shopping has been and gone now though... gonna be tough, but as soon as it's been and gone I'm off to bed.  I'm hoping/assuming that I'll fall deeply asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow tonight 🛏

***

Just called me mum to wish her happy birthday.  She's got a 🐭 in her house that seems to know how to get the 🧀 without triggering the trap!  It sounds like it's a humane trap, thankfully, but her mouse has obviously learnt from previous houses and traps and has cleverly worked out a way to get to the food without being caught.  Clever little thing!  I hope she catches it and releases it back into the wild at some point soon!
***

That's the shopping been and gone already.  Came to the door at bang on 6pm and had gone again by five past!  Means I can take my prescription now and have a nice early night for a change... totally appreciate evenings like this!
***

That's me prescription sorted too, so I'm heading to bed as soon as Marie's gone and they start kicking in.  Hoping to be asleep before 7pm tonight, which'll be such a relief after this morning's marathon!
***

Just ranting about the time Steve's had with his family that I haven't had with my mum.  In the 5 months and 3 weeks we've had so far in 2019, Steve's spent over 80 hours with his family.  That's more than I've spent with my mum since 2009.  Basically he spends more time with his family in 6 months than I have with mine in 10 years.  Not exactly what you'd call fair, right?

I've had as much as I can take now though.  If I'm awarded the mobility part of PIP then I'll use it to get a wheelchair accessible automatic car so that we can go over and see my mum again before it's too late.  If I don't get awarded it then I'll hire a car just for one day to go over and see her.  An expensive (about £100 a day apparently) way of doing things but I'm fed up of being a second thought now.
***

Goin' to bed now for a lovely early night... think I deserve it after this morning!  lol
***


No comments:

Post a Comment