Thursday 6 June 2019

Thursday 6th June 21019

Still virus free, but the power lead has completely broken on the external hard drive so I'm temporarily backing my stuff up to OneDrive and the replacement will be here tomorrow that'll hopefully fit the external hard drive, then I'll put the OneDrive backups onto the external hard drive tomorrow.  Not bad going for at least weekly use for the last 3 years and 8 months though!
***

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered.  Another 600% which is our new normal.

Time for me supplements now.
***

Supplements went down OK today.  The Multi disintegrated in my mouth before I'd even got the squash into me mouth for some reason, but other than that it was all fine and dandy.
***

I put the shoes I bought for Steve a few months back on Freegle again yesterday afternoon and by the evening, someone said they wanted them for their hubby so I'm hoping they'll come and get them today or Saturday.  Gotta charge up Patric's batteries today, ready for tomorrow.
***

Steve's sorting out Patric's batteries now.  Thank you Steve! 
***

Teeth brushed and mouthwashed - need to change the brush part again already though.  Definitely need medium or hard rather than soft brushes for the electric toothbrush 'cos I obviously press/brush too hard for soft bristles! 
***

Steve's shoes that didn't fit have just gone 👍.  I love 😍 Freegle!  I've gotten rid of so much stuff that was still useable on there!  Just gotta get rid of the toilets and pouffe in the back yard now lol
***

Going to have a bath, ready for my medical appointment tomorrow... BBS!
***

Back now.  Need to add even more bath towels (easily the 5th or 6th set in the last 10 years) and multipack of socks to the shopping 'cos they are disappearing for some reason too!  Out of a multi-pack of 10 pairs, I've got 2 pairs left lol
***

Just added 4 bath towels, bathroom mats and 6 pairs of socks all on Prime that'll be here on Saturday, for under £37 which ain't bad at all and it means we'll be able to re-claim the bath towel that's in front of the toilet atm after a deep clean lol

Not bad going for an afternoon's work after me bath and I'm paid tomorrow so that'll more than cover the cost and leave me with some extra money left over after all the bills have been paid and June's four weeks of groceries come out too, which is even better.  Gonna wait until my next pay day on the 17th before I move any of it into my savings though, but I can start saving up for Chris' birthday pressie now then start putting away whatever's left in case I'm not re-awarded PIP again in September.  I've got the CAB on my side this time though, so hopefully I'll be awarded the motability part as well as the daily living.  I feel I should be awarded Higher Mobility ('cos I can't get any further than our next door neighbour walking alone, find it impossible to cross roads unless Steve or Chris is with me and rely on Patric to go to doctors appointments and sight tests) and Middle Daily Living ('cos I rely on Steve for everything except the very intimate things like wiping my bum and brushing me teeth but he has to do everything else like dressing me and cooking for me and stuff) but anything is better than nothing!
***

Home-cooked chips for tea 'cos Steve's hungry and regretting not cooking for lunch.  Fine by me!  Gonna take me prescription while they're finishing off in the oven though.
***

That's me prescription swallowed.  Nice and easily tonight, thankfully.  It's been a pretty good day all around really!  Could do with more days like today.

Need to remember to take me neck bag with me tomorrow and get some money out for our hair cuts on Monday.  Gonna take £20 out so that I've got some ready for next time I need it too.
***

Absolutely cream crackered, so I'm heading to bed for an early night... bet I'll still be awake at 10pm though!  lol

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment