Friday 23 August 2019

Friday 23rd August2019

Just asked Steve to get my OAB pills when we go and see the doc on Friday morning 'cos I just don't feel safe stepping on and off the bit and the slopey bit would be even worse.

I've also been asking him, since Tuesday, to move the "old" pop bottles to under his perching stool and the "new" pop bottles back in their place.  He didn't, so I did that myself too.  Even on a week where we leave the house (the ultrasound and hair cutting since the start of the month), we haven't made it in to double figures total this month, yet he's being paid for 35 hours of care a week.  Assuming the PIP assessment takes 5 hours (it won't, apparently it'll take an hour tops) and the doc appointment takes 2 hours (even though the appointment is only for 10 minutes), that'll mean I've had 10 hours of care in a month instead of 35 hours a week!!
***

OAB pill and supplements swallowed.  The OAB and Iron pills both went down really easily, but the B12 and Multi were slightly harder to get down, but all four of my morning pills have been taken now.
***

Been doing surveys all day.  Managed to finish a grand total of two of them again lol  Time for me prescriptions now though!
***

That's the prescriptions sorted and I want an earlyish night, so as soon as my mobile has finished charging I'll shut down and head to bed.  Just a short blog post today  😊
***

That's me phone charged up, so I'm shutting down and heading to bed now.

Nite nite orl 😴💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment