Sunday 18 August 2019

Sunday 18th August 2019

That's the puppy medicated before I even came downstairs and found her box with yesterdays pills in so she's now got an entire day's worth of pills to go back to Steve's cousin with today.

Taken the rubbish, recycling, food waste (just the banana's this week) and the cardboard bag out then took her for her first walk of the week then did my site's weekly admin with the spreadsheet and took me supplements.

Steve's just taken a photo of the puppy with my phone, so time to do a bit more html coding to get it onto my page before she goes back with Steve's cousin.
***

Just found 2 more black bags next to the sofa from my huge clear out this last week so Steve took them out to put in the rubbish bag and apparently there's no room for anything else in it now, but that's OK 'cos we haven't got any more rubbish!  I hope!  lol
***

Apparently (according to Steve) I should write in here about eating the Smokey Bacon crisps yesterday 'cos they are suitable for vegetarians even though cheese and onion crisps aren't!

There you go Steve, I've done it now  😛
***

Just taken a short (30 seconds) video of Steve and the puppy and I'm uploading it to YouTube now then it'll be on my site as soon as it's finished.  You only usually get to see Steve's legs so make the most of seeing the full man this time!
***

That's my NaNo novel all planned out and ready to rock 'n' roll on 1st November.  I can relax for the next 9ish weeks now!
***

Prescription taken and Mitzi's still here so Steve thinks she'll go tomorrow instead of today... YAAAAAY!
***

That's the spreadsheet sorted ready for next week, so I'm gonna shut down and have a well-deserved early night.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment