Saturday 3 August 2019

Saturday 3rd August 2019

Our senior baby girl has poo'd!!!  At last!

Apparently she did it last night and it stank and she needed her little paw to be held... but she did it!

So proud of you puppy dog! Just need to get her back to weeing more regularly now, 'cos 1 wee in almost 3 days can't be healthy!
***

We've just got back from our morning walk and she's had her breakfast and taken her morning pills with no problem at all!  The big one was wrapped in a tiny bit of cheese but she took the small one straight off Steve's hand.  So relieved that I didn't have to fight with her this morning and hopefully (as long as it doesn't go mouldy) one slice of "plastic cheese" will last her a week or even 10 days.  Need to remember to reduce her daily food portion when I weigh it out first thing though, but I've got Steve's cousin's (the vet nurse) to do it and it's only a tiny bit of cheese twice a day so that she can take her big pill.
***

Think I've worked out that we can spend an absolute maximum of £62 a week on the shopping for the rest of August.  It'll leave me with literally nothing in my account...

No.  Sod that.  The weekly budget is still £50 and I'll be able to put the other £50 into my savings, to mostly cover the £70 I lent Steve to cover the Virgin bill.  Same as with the software and webpage he's already been paid to do and promised delivery of "at the end of July".  I'm fed up of lending people money and never being paid back (looking at you Steve and Melanie) or paying in advance for something that was promised would be done in 10 weeks back in March (looking at you Steve) or being paid to care for me for 35 hours a week, but rarely get over 5 (looking at you Steve) or promising to come out on walks with the puppy "at the weekend" but not actually doing it (guess who I'm looking at).  He's promised to look at the webpages today but I don't believe him - he's already 2½ months past what he promised and he's barely made a start on it apparantly and he can't afford to give me the refund because he's already spent it.

From now on, I won't ask Steve to do anything for me and I'll advertise the job on Fiverr instead 'cos it's a lot cheaper, faster and more reliable as well as paying on delivery rather than in advance.
***

That's me supplements swallowed.  The Iron disintegrated in my mouth and the Calcium went everywhere, but other than that everything went down okayish.  👌
***

A wee and another poo from the amazing puppy dog... that's two wee's and 2 poo's in 4¼ days so she's obviously starting to relax and feel comfortable back with us now and I can stop worrying about if it's unhealthy for her to store it all up in her little body.  Hopefully she'll start producing more regular wee's and poo's now that she's started again.

So proud of you, Mitzi!
***

We're having a Jalfrezi curry for lunch today.  Neither of us have tried it before but it's apparently got the same amount of chilli's on the front of the jar as the Rogan Josh so hopefully it won't be too hot for either of us.
***

Yummy scrummy in my tummy. 😋

It was slightly spicier than the Rogan Josh, but it was a different kind of spicy.  We've agreed that neither of us want to go any hotter for a while - it's spicy without being so hot that you can't taste the flavour.  It made our noses run while we were eating it, but that's totally OK for us... it was only 20 years ago that I'd never had a curry in my life and Korma was too hot for me initially.  I've built up the spiciness level slowly and surely in the last 20 years so if I was working and a team-building curry restaurant visit came up, I would be happy to order a Rogan Josh or Jalfrezi now even though a Korma was too much two decades ago.  Three of those years I was too ill to eat and even tap water made me throw up, so I've only really been increasing the spiciness for sixteen of those years.

We'll definitely get it again though!  For sure.
***

I was wrong up there ⏫⏫.  Going by what I put up yesterday, she poo'd overnight then wee'd and poo'd a couple of hours after our daily stroll this morning, but just one wee a day for such a small senior puppy can't be healthy, can it?  She used to flood the street at least once on our morning strolls and several times every day and at least once at night too, so one wee every 24-ish hours can't be healthy, can it❓❓
***

I'm a tester with the Home Tester Club and the reviews for some kind of chew, swish, then swallow mouthwash tablets were mixed so the nosey parker that I am bought them and they'll be here tomorrow, so look out for a review from me on here, my site, Amazon and the Home Tester Club site soonish!
***

Just taken me two prescriptions and it might just be me taking 7½ weeks to realise it, but the 2.5mg seemed to be a lot smaller than I remember the 10mg tablets being!  Too late to worry about it now, considering I've got 4 months waiting for me to take that were delivered yesterday lol
***

Off to beddy-byes now.  See you all in the morning.  Nite nite orl!  💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment