Thursday 1 August 2019

Thursday 1st August 2019

Pinch and a punch for the first of the month and all that jazz.
***

The puppy walked me 800% today.  I was happy to come home after 650% but she carried on walking so I followed her until she was ready to come home.  If she's doing 800% as standard, maybe it'll be 1500% on Monday?  As long as we do 1250% on a Monday and 650% the rest of the time, I'll be happy with that, but I'll take my lead from the puppy if she wants to do more, now that she's lost weight and is on the right meds.

Time to take me supplements now.
***

That's the supplements down the hatch.  Got 11 days of the Iron and B12 before I do battle with the seal on the new bottles, then 120 days of all four of 'em before I run out and I've already got a years supply of all four supplements waiting for me to run out, so I'm sorted until the start of August 2020 which is great forward planning by me!
***

Still virus free and currently doing the weekly backup.  Fingers crossed 🤞 it'll work first time after initially backing up to OneDrive after issues backing up straight to the external hard drive.  Dunno why it misbehaves like that sometimes, but it's very annoying!
***

Been studying all afternoon, but I passed first time!!!

Need to do the admin on my sites then create and upload 3 video's to two of my sites in celebration!
***

That's the admin done.  Wanna put a couple of video's up on my sites
***

That's the one on my homepage done but Filezilla isn't letting me update the members area on my writing site for some reason!
***

I can now, officially, stop worrying about the pup.

Why?

Because she's just been out for a wee and seems to want to go for a poo too but doesn't want an audience!

She's been home for about 34 hours but she's finally relieved herself!  👍  Yaaaay!!!  😁
***

And it's up.  Just needed to close Filezilla then open it up from my Start menu again.  Need to update the writing blog then take me pills and head to bed.
***

That's my prescription taken and I'll do the writing blog now, before I forget.
***

That's the writing blog updated so I'll just catch up on my emails then head to bed.
***

That's the emails sorted, so I'm off to beddy-byes now.

Nite nite orl 😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment