Saturday 10 August 2019

Saturday 10th August 2019

That's the puppy walked, fed, medicated and video'd, so I'm gonna take my pills while the video is uploading.  The puppy is going for intense treatment with Steve's cousin (the vet nurse) again at some point today... my heart is already breaking 💔 and she hasn't even gone yet!
***

That's my prescription taken, time for me supplements now.
***

Supplements have been swallowed too.  Not gonna take the Calcium while I'm on the prescription for the OAB because it might cause a build-up of Calcium which can, apparently, be dangerous, so I'm not gonna take it until I've spoken to a doctor, assuming I remember to phone them, on Tuesday.
***

Our puppy is being picked up, for her intensive treatment, at 11.45am and I'm missing her already!  I'm sure she'll be OK over there, but my heart is breaking 💔.  We've got to do what's best for her and if that means intensive treatment with Steve's cousin then that's what has to be done 😟😞.
***

Just got a letter asking me to make an appointment for my coil to be replaced 😲.  Asked Steve to arrange it for me and he's said he'll call them on Monday after we get back from seeing his family and getting our hairs cut.  Wondering if it's for a preliminary consultation or the full replacement thing?  😧  We shall see on Monday I guess!
***

Got an appointment for a PIP home-assessment on 28th August too 😟  Wish me luck... I think I'll need it!
***

Our baby girl has just gone!  😭  My heart has shattered 💔.  Again.  😭  I'm sure she'll be fine and well looked after, but she's not here!!  With us!  Her parents!  I really am sat here in tears... it's worse than last time because we've had her for a week so it's agony letting her go again!  😢

Miss you already, even though you've only been gone for 5 minutes, puppy-dog!  🐶
***

Just bought another 2 courses (on sale that was offering 2 courses for £40) from the New Skills Academy so I've got 7 courses to do now and 5 of 'em have at least 10 modules lol  Gonna get stuck into studying at least one of the longer courses tomorrow so that it can take my mind off missing the puppy.
***

Third course of the day was a freebie 'cos of a reward for studying so many courses with them lol  Another long course (10 modules) but 3 courses/30 modules for £40 ain't bad going at all and it was so easy to do as well!
***

Just taken me 3 prescribed pills and I'm thinking I'll have an early night, so gonna publish this, shut down and head to bed.

Nite nite orl.  💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment