Thursday 15 August 2019

Thursday 15th August 2019

Virus scan has finished and I'm still virus free, so time for the back-up's now.
***

Need to reboot for my likkle laptop to "see" the external hard drive, so let's do that now.  BRB.
***

Back now and the back-ups are under way.  About 30GB to back up this week.
***

Time to take me supplements while the back-ups are being created.
***

That's me morning prescription and supplements taken.  The B12 was a little bit of a PITB but it wasn't the worst ever.  Still waiting for my back-up's to start processing... 45GB and counting.
***

Decided against doing the back-ups in such a huge chunk... gonna do it in 3 bits - documents first (already done) then up to OneDrive then after OneDrive.
***

Nope, that was over 22GB, so gonna try going up to DropBox first now lol
***

Nope, still over 22GB so I'm wondering which folder is so huge at the start of the directory?!
***

I'm wondering if it's the AppData folder maybe??
***

Yep, it's definitely the AppData folder 'cos the three sections are all under 7GB and they are speeding through, so I can back up the Visual Studio folder, but not the AppData one and it'll hopefully be painless and quick instead of getting stressed out about which folder is so huge.
***

Entire directory (other than documents and app data) was done and dusted in 10 minutes!  I always do the documents seperately because there are so many sub folders and pdf's and my sites and stuff but if I remember to NOT do the app data folder then it'll be done and dusted in under an hour each Thursday, which is awesome.  You watch me forget though lol 🙄.
***

They actually called us this time! 

Steve's rollator is being picked up tomorrow between 11am and 1pm, so Steve's gonna fold it up and put it down in front of the door ready for them.
***

Pazza and bolognase sauce for lunch today 💑.  Thank you Steve!
***

Just promised the Coconut shampoo to someone and given them directions to the house, so hopefully that'll be out of the house by the time I take me pills!
***

Just taken me prescription.  The OAB pills seem to be noticeably kicking in now and tonight is 7 days on them, so I've taken 14 of them.  I'd prefer them to work a little bit better but I'm far from complaining!
***

Going to beddy-byes now... nite nite orl, sea ewe inn the morning.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment