Sunday 11 August 2019

Sunday 11th August 2019

That's the recycling and rubbish out.  Need to take me first prescription of the day and all four of me supplements... missing our puppy soooo much!  😢
***

Put the bottle of shampoo on Freegle and added a sponge to the shopping for Steve... there's 8p left to spend now lol
***

Need to have a shower and wash my hair ready for tomorrow - bet I'll forget lol
***

Steve's just made us a cafetierre of coffee and dropped some of it onto his perching stool lol
***

Need to find something to eat to coat my stomach for my morning prescription... not hungry but don't want to throw up either.  Need to take my supplements too.
***

The OAB pills are working wonderfully well already.  It's not urgent any more and I get a few minutes warning now which I didn't have before I started taking them on Friday.  The leaflet said that it takes a while for them to start working and that it's not immediate, but I was thinking it'd take more than 5 pills... a week, minimum, not 2½ days!  Not complaining at all though... wish I didn't have to eat just before taking them, but it's a small price to pay and one I'm willing to put up with for as long as the pills keep working!
***

That's the supplements down the hatch for today.  Didn't take the B12 so that I'll finish that and the Iron on the same day.  Still haven't taken the Calcium, but that's OK, I'd rather not take them and the prescription not build up too much than taking them, the Calcium building up and making me even iller than I already am.  A small price to pay and that's totally OK with me.
***

Gonna be studying the Introduction to Being a Dog Trainer Certificate today.  It's a 10 module one so it'll take at least 7½ hours to study, which is going to be 5pm minimum but more like 9pm knowing my luck lol
***

Just finished with a final score of 90% which ain't bad going.  Gonna take my prescription now then take the rest of the evening as it comes.
***

Just a short blog post today, and prolly tomorrow too 'cos we're getting our hair cut.

Nite nite orl!  💤💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment