Wednesday 21 August 2019

Wednesday 21st August 2019

Mornin' all.

I've just threatened Steve with Trading Standards yet again so he's got until 30th September to come up with the pages and software in 1 month and 9 days or I really will be contacting Trading Standards about it.  He quoted 10 weeks for £1500 and by the end of September, the reality will be over £2000 and 6 months which is taking the piss by anyone's standards.  I've also paid him in advance instead of on delivery like the other people, so I'm not happy about that either.  He's already said that he can't afford to refund the money so tough shit if he doesn't produce the goods at the end of September!  He'll have to take out a loan to pay me back or something!
***

Time for me morning prescription and supplements now.
***

All four pills are now down the hatch.  Reasonably easily this morning, thankfully.
***

The virus scan is progressing nicely.  It's at 5% atm, as always, but hopefully it'll be finished in the early hours of tomorrow morning then I can do the back-ups as soon as I come down.  Need to remember not to do the AppData folder so that I don't get stressed out again.
***

Just brushed me teeth and Steve replaced the brush for me 'cos I couldn't pull it off the electric toothbrush.  My mouth feels a lot cleaner and fresher now lol
***

Our recycling, cardboard and food waste is currently being collected... only 48 hours late lol
***

Just done a survey about a variety of crisp brands... can't remember what I was supposed to do today, so gonna keep doing surveys until I remember!
***

Spent all afternoon taking surveys and I've just taken my three evening prescriptions, so I'm gonna take one more survey that I started before taking them, then head to bed.
***

Completed a grand total of 3 surveys this afternoon and me prescription side effects are kicking in, so I'm off to bed.

See you all in the morning.

Nite nite orl!  💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment