Thursday 29 August 2019

Thursday 29th August 2019

Mornin' all.

Still virus free and I reckon I'll use the option to shut down at the end of the virus scan each time from now on.  It takes longer to boot up but it saves electricity and keeps the battery nice and cool too.

The back-ups worked first time this week with absolutely no stress or anxiety or anger or frustration or anything too, which was a huuuuge relief.

Time for me supplements now.
***

Prescription and supplements down the hatch - they went down really easily too... could that potentially mean that today is gonna be a rare good day?  I certainly hope so!
***

Pazza and meat-free meatballs for lunch today.  Wanna have my bath, ready for tomorrow first though!
***

Nope, pazza bol instead as long as Steve can find the mince in the freezer.
***

Third time's a charm, we're having sweet and sour Quorn bits instead lol
***

The only flavour in the sauce was a small chunk of pineapple... no other flavour at all.  Very disappointing  😞
***

Goin' to have my bath now.  BBS!
***

Back now!  Other than the disappointing lunch, today is turning out to be a very good day for a change... I've achieved so much which may seem insignificant to you, but to me they are huge deals!  Started off being virus free still and my laptop having shut down properly, then the backups were done and dusted first time, then my OAB pill and supplements went down easily, then the lunch which has been the only downer of the day so far, then having a bath and getting dressed without getting at all stressed out about it and I remembered to add more bubble bath to the grocery shop too!  Very minor to most people, I realise that, but so many positives today is awesome for me and has done wonders for my mental health and motivation too!  😄
***

Been taking the OAB pills for exactly 3 weeks now and they've been working for 2 weeks of that.  The PIP lady yesterday said I should ask to be tested for an infection but I bet I'll forget tomorrow lol
***

Archaeologists have made a major breakthrough in Egypt ~ they have found a tomb of an ancient king embalmed in chocolate ~ His name is Pharaoh Roche!
***

I ate a clock 🕓 yesterday, 

it was very time consuming
***

I'm off to bed now... today has been a very good day and I appreciate every moment of it.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment