Wednesday 14 August 2019

Wednesday 14th August 2019

Just had my first posh (cafetierre) coffee for getting on for a week and my body is kinda going "woah!" at the sudden caffeine rush lol
***

Don't suppose any of my blog readers are left-handed are they?  If you are and you don't mind me picking your brain about it, could you let me know so that I can make sure that what I'm planning and intending to write for this years NaNo pretty please?  There won't be any kind of personal questions for a change, it'll just be about your left-handedness and how you've dealt with it is all.
***

Time to take me first prescription and supplements now... wish me luck that the four of 'em behave and go down nice and easily!
***

That's the biscuits eaten and my first prescription swallowed, so time for me 3 supplements now.
***

Almost forgot about the weekly virus scan!  😲  It's running now though, so I can get on with taking me supplements again 👌.
***

They all went down really easily this morning 👍.  That's me dosed up until about 7pm tonight now so I can get on with planning out my NaNo novel again now.
***

At last! 

Steve said he's just contacted his cousin about having Mitzi for her bath on the day I've got my PIP home visit so I can stop pestering him now!  👍  Just waiting for the webpage sorting for the software on my S4CG site that he promised would be finished by the end of July and is now 3 months overdue and he's refusing to pay back the money that I paid him for both back in March and he promised would take 10 weeks.  If he wasn't my husband I'd go to trading standards over it!!

From now on, I'll do like the other people and pay on delivery rather than in advance!
***

Steve's just had a reply from his cousin who has suggested that Mitzi 🐶 stays with us at weekends then goes back to her during the week so that she can keep getting her medicated baths.  That's fine by us 👌, Mitzi's health has to come first and if that means we only see her for a couple of days a week for a (hopefully little) while then so be it.  We have to do what's best for her now that we know how to treat her skin infection and thyroid and as a vet nurse, Steve's cousin knows exactly what she's doing which is the best for the puppy.  💟💕💗
***

Just done a huge tidy-up of the area down by the side of the sofa.  Totally filled 3 black bags and found a pair of glasses, a top, a jumper and pair of trousers!!  Need to line my stomach for one of my prescriptions then I'll take my 3 prescriptions and reeelax until they kick in.  It's amazing what I've achieved in the last 5 hours!
***

That's me 3 evening prescriptions taken and I'm sweating now, despite very rarely sweating usually!
***

Didn't get anything planned AGAIN today, so I'm really hoping I manage to plan out SOMETHING tomorrow 'cos each day I delay is a day closer to the start of NaNo which is a day additional pressure.
***

My mobile has just finished charging, so I'm off to bed now.

Nite nite orl 💤.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment