Tuesday 20 August 2019

Tuesday 20th August 2019

Mornin' all.

I miss our puppy!!  😧

Steve's cousin sent a photo and short video on Facebook last night and Steve said she's given me permission to put them up on my homepage, so I'm gonna go for a wee, take me pills then put them up!
***

That's me morning prescription and 3 supplements taken, so just need to find a way to save the photo and video from last night so that I can put it on the page now.
***

One evening, a bird-lover stood in his backyard and hooted like an owl and an owl called back to him!  They had a whole "conversation."  He tried it again the next night, and the next and the owl always answered.  He was fascinated.  Sometime later his wife had a chat with her next door neighbor. "My husband spends his nights calling out to owls," she said.

"That's odd," the neighbor replied. "So does my husband."

Just then it dawned on them.
***

Just paid for Mitzi's treatment again... she's back on the anti-biotics and the vet is happy with her progress so that's reassuring and it was under £20 for the anti-biotics this time which is £120 less than her last couple of bills!  lol

She's priceless to us though so we'd find the money no matter what the price was - she's worth every penny to me and it's all part and parcel of having a senior puppy with a thyroid that's going/gone wrong!

Love you Mitzi and thank you Helen and SPA vets!
***

Just reported the missed collection of recycling, cardboard and food waste and apparently someone will be out to collect it between 7am and 5pm tomorrow.  They are usually really good, but they're only human so things will slip through the net occasionally I guess, so I can forgive them  😉
***

That's my browser caches being cleared ready for tomorrow's virus scan... good job I set those reminders up in my email programme, 'cos I'd totally forgotten!
***

Evening prescriptions taken.  Run out 2 weeks today then I've got another month's worth too, so I'm sorted until the end of September now and I'm happy with the doses keeping me nice and stable and sane, so don't want to mess with them any more than is strictly necessary for a while at least.

Want an early night tonight though, so I'm gonna publish this and shut down for the night now.

Nite nite orl!  💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment