Saturday 17 August 2019

Saturday 17th August 2019

Our puppy's coming home for the weekend today!!!!
***

We've sorted out the recycling box out so that Steve can sit on his perching stool.  The pop is where the bin used to be and the recycling boxes are where the pop was before I moved it.  The cardboard bag is on top of the recycling boxes.

When we work as a team, we can move mountains!  lol
***

Taken my first OAB pill and me supplements.  They all went down reasonably OK this morning, thankfully.  Found the bottle top that went missing too... it was on top of the box, right at the back, in the middle lol.
***

The puppy's home!!!!!!!!  She wagged her tail when she saw me!

She's definitely got a waist on her now and apparently you can feel her spine too, so hopefully that means she won't be on the vet food for much longer!
***

Already taken 3 video's and 4 photo's after only an hour of her being home lol
***

Just taken another photo... awake again lol
***

Just tried my first ever taste of gin.  TBH, it just tastes like Steve's sparkling water that's gone flat.  Not good at all.  I'm not gonna review it yet 'cos I mixed it with tap water but I've just added tonic water to the shopping, so assuming it doesn't get substituted, I'll see what that's like then see how many stars to give it.  Right now it's struggling to get a single star but we'll know for sure on Monday/Tuesday... not a fan atm though 👎.
***

Gonna head to bed now, for a semi-early night.

Nite nite orl!  Sea ewe inn the mornin'.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment