Wednesday 28 August 2019

Wednesday 28th August 2019

Mornin' all!

Steve's cousin put up a couple of video's of the puppy last night and I've hopefully worked out how to put last week's video up too!  Just gonna code and upload the three video's then I'll take me supplements ready for the PIP lady coming out.  My anxiety levels have skyrocketed in the last 24 hours because I'm so worried about it!
***

Just remembered that there's a server migration until 8am so can't upload them yet... hopefully I'll remember when it's been sorted though!
***

Morning prescription and supplements taken.  Thankfully it was a reasonably easy morning to take them today.  Gotta remember to ask the doc about taking the Calcium with the OAB prescription too 'cos my body is screaming out for it since stopping it 3 weeks ago!
***

PIP assessor has been and gone and our internet connection has been down since about 9am so I'm using Steve's mobile data atm.  Not happy about it, but I'm gonna publish this and start a new post when our connection is back up.

BBS I hope!
***

Nobody read this blog post before our internet, phone and telly came back, so I'll just carry on where I left off.  Currently downloading almost 10 hours worth of emails lol
***

Taken me three nightly prescriptions, so just waiting for them to kick in now!
***

Taking bets on what time I'll wake up tomorrow morning.  I took my pills at about 7.30pm so I'm guessing I'll be up at about 7.30am 🕢 tomorrow... place your bets now!

I'm off to bed now.

Nite nite orl.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment