Thursday 22 August 2019

Thursday 22nd August 2019

Still free of viruses, so time for the backups now.
***

Backups started.  Remembered not to back up the App Data folder so hopefully it'll all work first time this week!

Gonna take me supplements while that's going on.
***

Remembered to eat a banana before swallowing my morning prescription so that I don't throw up.  The B12 misbehaved, but other than that all four pills went down nice and easily again.
***

The external hard drive is getting "repaired" by Windows so I can't do anything with the backups while that's happening 😒😣
***

Gave up on the repair, started the back-up going again.  Currently 3 hours 45 minutes estimated for my documents folder to back up lol
***

Just waiting for my documents folder to back up now... gone up to 6 hours 30 minutes now though lol
***

Backups have finally finished!  Yaaaay!  All sorted for another week  😄
***

Burger patties and roast tatties for lunch today 😋  Gonna shut down now so that I can cool the battery down and put my laptop on the floor.

BBS!
***

Waaaay too much lunch!!  lol

We both wasted food (Steve one potato and me two) and we're both totally stuffed now but at the beginning of the month we would have polished off the same amount and been nicely full so the physical organ of each of our stomach's must have physically reduced in the last three weeks!  So proud of us both for reducing our portion sizes and hopefully our internal stomachs too.  We both need to (I'm overweight and Steve's clinically obese) so we're definitely heading in the right direction now!
***

I love ginger beer!  Within 5 minutes of opening the can and drinking a couple of mouthfuls, I wasn't feeling like I was going to throw up any more!  Ginger beer is ace!
***

Just added tonic water with lime to Monday's grocery shop just to see what it's like.  I know for sure that I don't like G&T now!  Relieved that it was only £3.99 for the delivery of the G and 45p for the T!

Time to line my stomach and then take my prescriptions.
***

That's me prescriptions taken for another evening.  Just waiting for the second AP to disolve then I'm gonna shut down and head to bed for hopefully an early night.
***

Off to beddy-byes now... bet I'll still be awake at 10pm though lol

Nite nite orl 😴💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment