Friday 9 August 2019

Friday 9th August 2019

Apparently the puppy wee'd and poo'd in the back yard overnight... yaaaay!  That hopefully means that she's starting to relax here again now... just as she's about to be doggy-napped again!  😢
***

That's the puppy medicated, walked and fed.  Such a good girl.
***

Supplements swallowed.  They all went down pretty easily this morning, thankfully.
***

My OAB pills have just arrived... they are tiny!  Need to take them twice a day so I'll take the first one when I take my supplements and the other when I take my prescriptions in the evening.  I'm taking 7 pills a day now and one of them has to be taken twice a day... definitely gonna get through the squash fast now!
***

Just done a bit more maffs and as long as we don't spend over £50 a week on the groceries, I'll be able to replace the £70 I lent Steve for the bills into my savings to take it up to £150 and still be able to put a bit more in Steve's car fund, depending on how much Mitzi's vet visit is next week, but it's such a relief to have even a small amount of savings instead of being totally overdrawn and heavily in debt like I was a few years back!  Yaaaay me!  👌😌👍
***

Bought a large cushion to put behind me to hopefully push my bum forward on here (the sofa).  It hopefully won't be too big to push me off otherwise it's money down the drain!

It's a good job I'm being paid on Monday and I double-checkered my maffs this afternoon! lol
***

I'm trying to re-train the puppy to sit and wait for her meals now until I tell her it's OK to start eating.  She reliably waits now but the sitting bit needs a lot more work.  Her bum sat for maybe a second or two this evening, which is an improvement on this morning, but needs more work.  Gotta keep her brain and obedience working in her senior years!  lol  No slacking off just 'cos she's an old lady now!
***

Time for me prescriptions now... it'll be weird taking 3 tonight, but that's what has been prescribed so needs must!  😟
***

That's them swallowed.  8 pills a day now!  😲
***

Shutting down for the night now then heading to bed 🛏.

Nite nite orl.  Sea ewe in the morning.

😴💤😴💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment