Saturday 24 August 2019

Saturday 24th August 2019

The puppy's coming home for the weekend again today!  Yaaaaaay!  Can't wait!  She's got more Thyroid pills, but Steve's cousin (the vet nurse) thinks it's only about £10 so I'll phone up and pay that as soon as I've taken my supplements.
***

That's the OAB morning dose and me supplements swallowed, so I'm all set for the day now.
***

£9.37 ain't bad for her two prescriptions that's pennies over a single human prescription!
***

The puppy's homeeeeeeeee!!!!

She's really coming along in leaps and bounds! 

Steve's just taken a couple of photo's of her with my mobile, so I'm gonna add them to my homepage.

Got a 1:36 minute-long video that I'll put up too... brb!
***

Another video uploading.  I'll code and upload it as soon as I can.  Gonna take her for a walk after that... bless her little heart!
***

That's the puppy walked for the first time this weekend and she's had her lunch too.... just gotta remember to add it to the spreadsheet now!
***

Spreadsheet has been sorted and I've washed my hands.  Need to do it tomorrow too then do all the dappy admin on my phone ready for Monday's walkies.
***

That's me and the puppy dosed up and our senior baby girl fed her last meal of the day so we can relax now until the morning.
***

Just taken a third video of the puppy and she's awake again in this one!

And a fourth video.  She's awake in both of them, so I'll code and upload those then I'm thinking I'll publish this and head for bed... BBS!
***

That's today's updates sorted and I've had me pills and sorted out my remaining five cookies ready for the morning, so I'm gonna publish this then head to bed.

Nite nite orl!  🛌💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment